shopping and shenanigans

Shopping and shenanigans

The grounds were so peaceful, the only thing breaking the silence was the howling of the high winds, and of course, an energetic Irish Jack running around Mademoiselle Frete's clothes parlour. The boys grabbed a few shirts, and t-shirts, along with pants and joggers. The girls bought some simple make-up, hoodies, skirts, heels, and dresses. After searching a few shops they headed to the main campus, with nurse Lacey still escorting them. In giant red letters was S.S.F.M.U.A. printed on a huge banner, with an arrow pointing to the direction of the dormitories. "I believe this is your stop, you're in room 150, the second floor, there's a map and a rule board on the back of the door, Miss Trelawney will escort you to your first lesson in a week's time, until then, enjoy yourselves and stay out of trouble, I don't wanna see you back at the hospital again!" She laughed before leaving them to find their room. They took the stairs as their room was only on the second floor, as they reached room 150 and realised it didn't have a key card or keyhole. "Ah, you haven't learned about the technology around here then? All you need to do is scan one of our hands to enter, see? Signe said scanning the palm of her hand in front of the door earning a click. As they entered the room their jaws hit the floor: the apartment had a large blue kitchen, an obnoxious yellow living room, a main bathroom, and two separate bedrooms. One bedroom was red themed with a bunk bed and a double bed, the other was blue with two twin single beds. "I call red room!" Amy and Signe screamed in sync with the boys running after them. The girls jumped on the squeaky red mattress before being crushed by Jack and Mark. Before anyone had time to react, the room was filled with gusts of pink smoke. "Jack, I think we are gonna have deja vu," Signe whispered to Jack clinging onto him for dear life. "Let's just hope they don't start dancing again," Jack laughed. After a few minutes, the room was cleared of smoke and, once again, Mark and Amy's silly/crazy egos were sat on the bedside tables in there famous pink attire, at either side of the red double bed. Jack grabbed Signe and all turned black. Signe felt as though she was falling through an endless void of darkness. She opened her eyes to see her and Jack sat on a park bench just outside the dorm building. "I thought I should get us out of there before things got messy, and, it was a good excuse to use my teleporting," Jack said laughing at how much Signe was sweating from fear. "Jack, can you promise me one god damn thing whilst I live in this dorm with you?" Signe asked. "Depending..." Jack replied a mischievous smirk growing further up his face. "NEVER EVER TELEPORT ME AGAIN, I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD, I WAS GONNA GO TOWARD THE FREAKING LIGHT JACK, THE FREAKING LIGHT!" Signe screamed frantically. "We should probably go check on the crazy egos in our dorm, who knows what they have been doing, and who wants to know? Certainly not me, if they start slow dancing again I think I'll vomit," Jack said playfully, walking back up the stairs of the dorm building. Once in front of the door, Signe scans her hand and slowly pushes the door open shutting it once inside. They were nowhere to be seen, Signe checked the bedrooms whilst Jack went to check the bathroom. "Signe I found them," Jack said hysterically laughing. To their suprise, Amy and Mark were stood in front of the oval mirror, dying each other's hair exotic colours. "What colour are you getting done guys?" Signe asked slightly mocking them. "I'm getting fully pink!" Amy said happily, a crazed laugh escaping her mouth revealing her set of golden teeth. "I'm getting red, just like the blood of my enemies," Mark chuckled making Amy burst out into apparent laughter. "They are so gonna regret this when they turn back to there normal self," Signe whispered to Jack shutting the bathroom door and letting their egos play it out until Mark and Amy returned. "Amy and Mark were in there somewhere, but the egos have full control, they are probably screaming," Jack laughed before heading off to bed, as did Signe.