On the way to London

Doug has felt a lot better. His phaeton has been fixed. It's time to return to London again.

Emmie looks nervous. She thanks the kind farmer again and again for letting them stay for two days in his house.

The farmer says, "Get along now. Don't argue too long."

Doug smiles a little. The old farmer thought they were quarrelling because they didn't rock the bed.

He stares at Emmie. She's a widow. Got experiences. He always wondered what she would feel in his arms.

Emmie sits next to him in the phaeton. She barely sits down when it begins to move.

She asks nervously, "Are you sure you could control this thing?"

"Actually my arms hurt. You control the horse."

"What? You should rest some more."

"Hold the rein for me," orders him.

She looks so tense when she's trying to control the horse.

"At ease. Don't be so tense. The horse could feel it from your whip. Gentle, firm whip," says Doug when he holds her hand.

Showing her the right gesture.

Emmie kept her eyes on the road. Doug kept his eyes on her. She's a widow with a dead husband. She must be craving for a man's touch.

Next stop would be a decent inn.

Where she could humor him in bed. As her "husband".

*****

A decent bath in a large copper bathtub filled with many buckets of hot water.

She's still bathing when she feels it. She opens her eyes. Her husband is staring her, admiring her lovely figures.

She shrieks and tries to lower her body.

Doug asks, "Are you done yet? The water is getting cold. I want to take a bath too."

Emmie pleads, "Look over there. I'm getting out of it."

"Why? I'm your husband. I've seen your body countless times."

Emmie is speechless.

Felt very naughty to have him staring her like this. Made her felt alive...

"Well, see as you please."

She rises slowly from the bathtub. Drying her wet body with a small towel.

"Let me help you," say him.

He takes the towel from her hand and dries her body. Planting kisses that trailed from her neck to her lower back.

She shivers a bit. Not from fear but from lust. He lifts her to the only bed in the humble room.

His kiss makes her swoon as usual. His finger slides into her pussy. She closes her eyes.

(George died. I'm not cheating...)

She gasps a little.

"Relax, don't be so tense..." whispers him.

He kisses her breast. Sucking her nipples playfully in turn.

"Bath?"

"Later."

He takes off his pants when she's ready for him. Got in with one quick swoop. She closes her eyes. Some tears fall down from her eyes.

Doug closes his eyes.

(She's so tight. Never knew George had a tiny dick. Gosh, I love it!)

And he begins to move.

She bites her lips.

"Don't be so tense. You acted like a virgin."

"Sorry..."

She inhales a deep breath.

"Just relax. Enjoy the ride with me."

She stares him. His face is filled with lust. His eyes only focused on her. Smiling. He looks relax. Like the man in her past. The one she has loved.

(I love you, Doug. Love you...)

A faint moan escaped her lips. She quickly covers her mouth with a hand.

"No, let me hear you. Tell me, do you enjoy this, wife?"

He holds down her hands above her head with one of his hands.

He got in deeper and deeper into her. Her moan continues.

And suddenly she's tossed into a pure Bliss. The one Doug said no virgin has ventured before.

Doug collapses on her after he planted his seeds in her womb. And then he kisses her again.

(His kisses would make any lady fall in love with him. He's that good).

Emmie responds to his kiss eagerly.

Doug rolls and then lies down next to her. Caressing her breast once more before he falls into a deep slumber.

(She's good. I wanna keep her. She's a widow. No need to marry her. Just having fun with her).

That's the last thing in his mind before he's gone into dream world.

*****

It's quite early in the morning when Doug got awakened. He scratches his head and rises from the bed.

A faint trail of blood on her thigh shocked him.

(She couldn't be a virgin, could she? She's married to George Campbell! But George has been sick for years...)

Doug holds his head with his hands. Last night he just deflowered her. In a rough way.

(If only she told me, I would be more gentle to her. She lied to me. Saying she's my wife. Don't know how many lies her sweet lips could tell me).

Doug pours some water from a jug to a napkin cloth. And he wipes the blood clean gently. Not to wake her up.

(Emmie, Emmie, you're driving me nuts).

He knows this is insane. Last night they just made love. And yet...

She got awakened when she felt something hot and sticky in her pussy.

"Doug? Is it normal?" asks her frightfully.

He replies, "Relax. Let me make it up to you."

His hot breath tickled her down there. His tongue and fingers make her moan again. Licking and sucking her private spot, driving her nuts.

"Doug!"

She's panting. Like she's been running for miles. Doug kisses her lips before he got into her again.

"Morning, wife. Let me give you a riding lesson."

He turns her around and pulls her ass toward him.

Doug loves riding a horse in the morning. Riding Emmie turns out much, much better.

(I'm a widow. And yet, I know nothing about man and woman's union. Oh, he filled me up so deeply. Doug,I love you).

Emmie closes her eyes. Enjoying the ride.

It's such a shame they have to hit the road again in the mid morning. She wouldn't mind if they had stayed in the humble inn. Letting him teach her body, the pleasure of the world.

Doug smiles and teases, "Why the long face, wife?"

No answer from her.

-----------------------------------------------
If you like the story, please vote and comment:)