Chapter 7

Once everyone had left to go to sleep. I sat on Newt's bed. He walked out of the small bathroom, he was still shirtless. The scars across his chest made tears fill my eyes.

"Baby? What's wrong?" A worried look crossed his face.

"Newt... What... Tell me what those are," I looked back at his chest.

He sat beside me, holding my hand.

** A/N: Little WARNING that there is some talk of suicidal thoughts, ideas, and actions in this following paragraph. Skip if this can be triggering for you. He pretty much just explains the scars on his chest. **

"Before you came into the maze, I was miserable, depressed, anxious... I was broken. I hated this god damn shucking maze so much! I tried to kill myself so many times. Tried bleeding to death, starving to death and so on, so on. But once you came up I realised I had something to live for. You. You're fixing me day by day and you don't even know it." He sighed.

"Promise me it will never happen again."

He pushed me back onto the bed.

"Promise."

** A/N: I feel like I do these every two words but I'll get attacked if I don't so, this next part is smut. If you don't know what that is then you should definitely skip, and if it just ain't your thing, also skip. but since I know there is some dirty minded people out there and because of the amount of requests I got to write it. Here is your smut. And by the way, when I mean smut, I mean full on detailed adult shit so proceed with caution. Enjoy if you please x **

I helped him with my hoodie, heaving it onto the floor. He kissed me furiously. I reached for the hem of his broad shorts pulling them, he let go of one hand on my face to help me. I shoved off my shorts. Now almost fully exposed. I heard the click of my bra as it unclipped and slipped off my shoulders onto the floor. He felt for my busts and I moaned in return. He stopped kissing my lips and traced down from my neck to my thighs with his tongue.

Sitting across from my thighs. He traced his fingers around my underwear teasing me, planting kisses along the way. He eventually stopped when I kicked at my coverage and it slipped onto the floor.

His tongue crashed onto me. A wave of euphoria spreading throughout my body. I grabbed at the bed sheets and my head fell back as my eyes started to roll and moans escaped my mouth. He proceeded to enter me with his fingers, going at a rapid pace whilst keeping his tongue going at the same time.

When he eventually grew tired and took a gasp of air I sat up and took down his coverage. Revealing his length. I spat into my hand and began to stroke, up and down in a rhythmic pace. He let off groans and smirked down at me.

I opened my mouth and placed his length on my tongue. Moving my head up and down on him. He pulled my hair away from my face and firmly placed his hand behind my head, Pushing with a small force to make me take him in deeper.

He pushed me onto my back and spread my thighs apart. Rubbing at me before he placed his length at my entrance. He slowly put the tip in and I moaned and groaned in agony but pleasure. He looked at me for assurance and then proceeded to put the rest of his length inside me. He thrusted in and out slowly getting faster and faster. The pain began to fade away and all I could feel was pleasure.

I flipped him over so that he was now laying on the bed and began to rise up and down riding his length. I moaned and my breath got heavier and heavier. His head arched back and he grunted as his hands gripped my waist helping me to keep moving up and down. When he could tell that I was growing tired, he lifted me off and set me onto my knees and elbows. He re-entered me and I moaned in response. He thrusted in and out and I could hear his breaths getting shorter and sharper as he was reaching his climax before he came inside of me. His hot liquid warming my insides.

He pulled out and I flipped back onto my back. He spread my legs open again and stroked me with his tongue whilst entering my entrance with two fingers.

It was my turn.

I moaned and arched my back as he brought me towards my climax

"Newwwwwt~..."

I released in his mouth and a magical euphoric feeling took over me.

** A/N: For all those who wanted to skip, your can read now. It's safe from here on. For those who did read, betcha it was the best you've ever read ;) **

He pulled the duvet over us. I snuggled up to his warm chest and fell asleep

I open my eyes. Only to see water and more water. I feel my eyes start to close. Bubbles forming around me. My head feels as light as a feather. I'm drowning. A boy with dark brown hair stands with a girl with curly brown hair. They both glance at me (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N).