Introduction

Ashelyonna was different from most girls. While others focused on beauty and exploring their burgeoning sexual urges, Ashelyonna was often looked down upon as a bookworm, an introvert, and practically a nobody.

This was her reality every school semester—until things changed when a new face walked the halls of Medallion High.

Mr. Tate was his name. He had dark hair that complemented his hazelnut eyes and highlighted his light brown skin. Standing at 6 feet 5 inches, his height gave him an advantage over anyone he encountered. He was humble, incredibly smart, and possessed a physique that seemed sculpted by the gods.

He was a teacher, and fortunately for Ashelyonna, he taught English, French, and Literature. As two years went by and he got to know the silent one, even though she wasn't active in school activities, Mr. Tate grew fond of Ashelyonna. Despite their limited interaction—mostly just a few exchanged glances and discussions over school matters—he found himself captivated by her calm and settled demeanor. Unlike the other girls, she didn't drool over him or flirt with him. Their relationship was strictly a mutual teacher-student dynamic, and they believed it would always remain that way. Or so they thought.

~°~°~°~°

Hello Wattpaders Many of you may know some of my other books and noticed that I'm using my main character Ashelyonna or Lyonna or Lyly it's not a sequel but it's just her in another universe.

Enjoy! Feel free to comment your thoughts and pitch in ideas. Thank you!
....
Characters.

Burak Ozcivit Mr

Burak Ozcivit Mr. Tate

He's the real target here people the rest of the cast irrelevant for this is a short story.