Ch.8

Ashelyonna's POV

Mr. Tate asked us to write poems and I was totally in for it. It's been awhile though but I bet I can whip up something, I mean it's not hard putting words together.

Maybe I could just read one of my old ones.

I thought while I pulled out my poem book. It's filled with mostly thoughts and conjured imagination but I'm pretty sure you get the idea.

I placed the lavender book down on my desk and opened it, scanning it for one to read.

Minutes later I felt someone looming over me, looking up my eyes met Mr. Tate ones as he smiled and stated.

"I expect it to be written now Ash not from a collection you had stashed away."

He shorten my name that's a first, worst thing is that I like it.

Ash?

Coming back to my senses, he took my poem book from me and I pouted at him from doing so.

"Hey no fair." I said crossing my arms.

What's wrong with you?

My thoughts were slurry as they went into over drive, when I noticed the look Mr. Tate gave me.

Relaxing my face, I pulled out a pencil and started to focus on something dark and sinister to write.

Mr. Tate's pov

I listened to her thoughts as she recalled the name I called her a few minutes ago, dark and sinister huh? Well then this should be interesting.

While my students were busy, I wanted to have some fun, and for entertainment I decided to play around in Ashelyonna's mind for a little bit.

She was thinking and with that I saw it as an opportunity to slip into her head.

I watched what she wrote on the paper through the windows in her mind and it wasn't so bad so far.

As she placed the tip of the pencil on her lip I used it as a chance to conjure up something naughty.

Ashelyonna's mind

Throwing her on the bed, I snaked my self between her legs and attacked her neck while her hands slowly went up and down my back.

.
.
.
Reality

I watched how Ashelyonna closed her eyes and bit into her bottom lip as she enjoyed the thought. She looked around her to see if anyone noticed her and glancing down at her work I gave 10 minutes ago.

Diving back into her thoughts as she scribbled some more.

Ashelyonna's mind

Roughly pushing her against the tree, our lips collided and Ashelyonna hands worked on taking off my shirt while I focused on ripping her top off. The setting was a bit different this time for we were outdoors in the woods without a care in the world.

Reality

Gasping out aloud, Ash gained alot of attention to herself and her cheeks went red.

"Mr. Tate c-can I be excused p-please?" She whispered and quickly walked out...

~°~°~°~°~°

Oh snap!!! That was awkward...