Ch.2

Mr Tate pov.

"Umm excuse me Mr. Tate, ummm... I-"

"Since you fail to see, clearly I'm busy so can you do yourself a favor and.." l froze mid way my sentence and my breathing hitched.

My eyes met Ashelyonna tender ones, as she held her head down and bit into her bottom lip as her cheeks began to turn red, with that I gripped the table underneath as the small gesture out of embarrassment and frustration sent shivers down my spine.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you sir, I just wanted to give you the essay you asked me to write on the book Jewels and the spinning wheel. I could of finished up earlier but I lost track of time. I-I'm srry please forgive me."  Ashelyonna babbled on, I normally would be annoyed if it was some other student but with her I was lenient.

I chuckled at her cuteness and decided to ease her frustration.

" Little one this assignment wasn't due until next week Tuesday not today..."

Her brows knitted into a knot of confusion as she slapped her palm across her forehead and giggled.

Ashelyonna's pov

I never thought Mr. Tate could be so laid back, he was interesting after all and quiet unusual. After my attempt to hand in my so thought over due assignment it turns out that I was an early bird as always.

He placed my essay in front of him and I stood before him as he scanned my work word for word. He chuckled at a few humorous jokes I added as I broke the forewall here and there, and impressed he was at shade of dark humor I smartly added.

My attention diverted to his arms, that showed his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, even though his define muscular figure wasn't hard to spot out, but something about his appearance now knew how to toss a girl around like a rug doll.

I'm I drooling over my teacher like the rest of this girl in my class?
-yes yes I am-

What he's hot, I maybe a straight A student but I have needs and ones that aren't gonna be filled by this work of art. He's a teacher I'm a student it'll never work out so I'll relay on my fantasies to give me the pleasure.

Shaking those thoughts from my mind, I placed my hands behind my back resting them against my bum.

My thoughts craved for more of the lust it conjured up and I was willing to comply. 

It was after school hours and I had no rush to get home and since I usually stay back for either after school activities my parents wouldn't supect a thing.

Besides I was more likely hoping for him to mark the work now and graded it, but like I said I was in no rush to get home.

~°~°~°~°~°

Enjoying the short story...?✨😜😏