Ch.12

Ashelyonna's Pov

I sat up on the couch and rubbed my tired eyes.

Wow, this is incredibly soft.

I thought to myself as I used the sleeves of a pink sweater to wipe the sleep away.

Fully opening my eyes, I examined my surroundings.

Wow, this is lovely.

I was in awe as I took in the flat-screen TV on the wall, the gray and black bean bags on the floor complementing the decor of the furniture, and how everything else in here fitted so well.

There were coffee tables in various areas of the living room and a mini bar in a small section. A huge fireplace stood in the center, and an oak wood furniture piece displayed glasses for different liquors.

Diverting my attention to look into the hallway, I noticed my attire and was immediately in a frenzy.

I felt so small and adorable. The soft material of the pink cotton sweater matched the shorts underneath. I even had on light pink knee-high socks.

I got up from the couch and felt the soft, smooth texture beneath my feet. Looking down, I saw a dark gray carpet with white swirls and black dots.

Walking from the living room, I took the liberty of giving myself a tour of this beautiful house.

The build of the house was exquisite and fit for people with money—loads of it.

I doubted Mr. Tate's paycheck could cover this.

I chuckled and ran my fingertips along the oak stairway. Using it for balance, I walked up each step, humming and feeling excited.

This was truly amazing. The upstairs of the house was spacious, with up to five major rooms on the top floor—or at least, that's what I could see.

It was bad enough that I was snooping around, but something felt like it was calling me as I walked along the corridor.

After exploring the upstairs, I came back down, thoroughly impressed by what I had seen. Skipping down the stairs, it suddenly hit me.

Where's Stefan?

I realized I hadn't seen him since I started my impromptu tour. Walking back to where I started, I came across some closed doors. Pulling back the sliding doors, I discovered a massive kitchen.

I walked inside, scanning the sleek silver and black decor. The built-in stove looked pristine, as if it had never been used.

"Seems like someone is enjoying the tour of the house," I heard Stefan chuckle.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him sitting by the bar stool with a half glass of some thick red fluid. He tossed it back, and with one gulp, it was gone.

He placed the empty cup on the counter, and I just stood there, watching. His sweatpants fit perfectly, and my eyes lingered for a moment before I quickly looked up to meet his gaze.

Gosh, he's gorgeous up close.

I thought as I felt a sudden rush to my core.

This feels so familiar, though. Like I've been in this situation before.

I was confused but more focused on what he was going to do next.

Gulp.

Stefan's Pov

I doubt she remembers this.

I thought as I walked over to her. Ashelyonna looked at me in a way that was kind of cute. The desperate look and her innocence were enough to drive me over the edge, but I knew I had to wait.

"So, do you want anything?" I asked to cut the tension in the room.

Looking at me, she bit into her bottom lip like before in the conjured fantasy.

Oh, if she knew how hard it is to control my hunger.

I wouldn't hurt her, but I just wanted a taste—just a little drop.

Getting a bit closer to her, I made up my mind to kiss her and nothing else. She stepped back a little, taking a deep breath.

"Mr. Tate..." she whispered as a growl escaped me.

"I mean Stefan. T-this isn't right. I'm your student," she struggled to say. I ran my fingers along her cheek and leaned in, our noses touching.

 I ran my fingers along her cheek and leaned in, our noses touching

"Don't worry about that, Ash. I know your thoughts, and I know you want me as much as I want you," I whispered, only for her to hear.

"B-but," she stammered, unable to continue as I pressed my lips against her soft ones. She didn't resist, and soon she grew confident, deepening the kiss.

I felt a frenzy building inside me as my fangs emerged. Quickly pulling away, she looked into my eyes, confused, and whispered, "What was that?"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Damn these chapters getting long as hell. Enjoy!