First.

If you havent, then read Hey, There Delilah. (Hayes Grier)

This is da squeallllll

Skye's POV

I took a big breath before I entered my dorm, once I entered I noticed two girls talking and laughing.

One of them noticed me and smiled.

"You must be Skye! I'm Emmalyn, Call me Emma. And this is Dee. you're room is right there, if you want we can help put your stuff away?" Emma smiled.

"No, it's alright." I sent a shy smile.

"Okay, we'll be in my room if you need anything, it's on the left." Emma smiled as she left.

The other girl who I'm guessing is named Dee, just smiled at me.

"Hi, I know you know my name, but just to be sure, it's Dee. I hope you're comfortable staying with us, Skye." Dee smiled.

"Thanks.." I say, quietly, and I smiled at her.

I put my pillow and blanket on my bed, I put pictures of my brothers and I on my shelf and I just left my clothes in my bag, I'll unpack later.

I got out my grey-like sweater with hearts on it, and some jeans and my poka-dotted vans. (Polyvore / magcxnnn)

I fixed my hair and when I was done, Emma and Dee walked in.

"Wanna walk around campus?" Dee asks, I just nod and smile.

We walk out the dorm, and Dee smiles at a girl with brown hair, she was pretty.

Her and a few other girls walked over to us and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Elli. And this is Katera, and Micaelha." Elli, says to me, smiling.

"Holly, this is Emmalyn, and Skye." Dee says, to her friend.

"I've heard that people are cheerleading this year. Anyone wanna join with me?" Emma says, shyly.

"I would." I say, probably the first words I've said around them all together.

"Well, let's go sign up!" Emma says, happily as we walk away, after we said our goodbyes.

"There it is, and there's the football team, I call dibs on Aaron!" Emma, says quickly.

"It's alright, but doesn't he look a little.. punk to you?"

"Yeah, that's what makes him more adorable! He's so dreamy and- He's looking over here!" Emma says, I look at the football field and see a boy, we'll more then one, who are punk looking and one of the boys are looking here.

"Let's go sign up then, shall we?"

"We shall." I say, then laugh, and Emma joins in,

-------------

After we did our own cheer and stuff the captain called us all over by the bleachers.

"Alright, Ladies! My name is Cayley and it looks as there are 10 of you new ones here, so well start this easily."

"Raise you're hand if you are a virgin." the girl asks.

3 girls raise they're hands and I was about to, but Cayley spoke.

"You 3 girls, out. We don't need virgins."

They all looked down and headed different ways, well that was awkward..

"We will be attending a party tonight and that's when the fun starts, if you are not there by 9:30pm sharp, you are out." Cayley says.

"But-"