Sixteen.

Brianna's POV

"I didn't cheat on you! Goddammit Carter!" I yelled as Carter rolled his eyes.

"Sure, that's why you and Hayes walked out of the same room together, and his hair was messed up!" Cater yelled.

"I told you he's doing something for Skye and he got frustrated so he ran his hands through his hair!" I yelled.

Carter thought I cheated, in which case I didn't, Hayes is writing a damn song for Skye and he's blaming me for nothing!

"Brianna, why do you even try to lie? I know you cheated." Carter said.

"But I didn't cheat!" I yelled.

"Yes you did!"

"Just stop, Carter, I didn't cheat if I did I would've told you because I would've felt bad!"

"Shut up, you're being you're usual self and slutting around!" Carter yelled.

"I get that you're a 'punk' but that doesnt mean you have accuse me of 'slutting around' just shut the fuck up!" I said.

"You're such a whore, and a horrible liar." Carter bitterly laughs.

"Says the fucking man-whore who fucked over 100 girls!" I say as he glared at me.

"Atleast I didn't fuck your best friend-"

"I didn't do that with Hayes!" I yelled.

"You're such a lying bitch!" Carter yelled.

"If I'm a bitch, slut and whore why don't you be single!?" I yelled as tears started flowing down my face, I walked out, and ran to the room next door, which happened to be Matts.

Matt quickly opened the door and looked at me.

"Oh my god, what happened Bri?"

"C-Carter called me a slut, whore and bitch b-because he thought H-Hayes and I had sex." I stuttered as I cried.

"Its alright." Matt said, pulling me into a hug as we walked inside his dorm.

"Are you okay?"

"A little better, thanks." I smile as I wipe my tears.

"Want to watch a movie to get Carter off your mind?" he asked, I nodded and he made popcorn as I sat down in his tiny living room, I put the Mean Girls disc in and waited.

Once Matt sat down beside me, he looked at the tv and made a face.

"Why this?" he whines as he pretended to faint as he put his head on my lap.

"Because I wanna watch this, please?" I smile at him, hopefully as he sighs then nods.

"Thank you!" I smile.

"Yeah, yeah." he says as I play the movie, during the middle scene, I notice Matt watching me, not the movie.

"Why you looking at me? is there something on my face?" I say as I laugh a little.

"Nope, you're just beautiful." Matt smirked.

"And you're just punk." I laugh.

"Why can't you be mine?" Matt whispered, as he sat up and looked into my eyes.

"I-I" I was soon cut off by his lips on mine.

My eyes shot open but then I closed it as I kissed back, his lips were so soft..

I laid down a little as Matts hands were on my butt.

I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled on it a bit, then he groaned a bit and then I slowly bit his bottom lip.