Fifteen.

Skye's POV

I sighed as I waited for Hayes, he was with a girl, while talking she bends down more, showing more cleavage.

Hayes noticed and smirked.

"Hayes?"

"What?" Hayes said harshly.

"Can we go?"

"Leave without me." he said as he rolled his eyes, I frowned as the girl smirked at me.

I walked out of the diner, hoping he would follow me, but he didn't.

I'm scared because the dorms are like 30 minutes away and we came here on Hayes' car.

I started walking, as cars drove by, what made this walk scarier was that there was a forest.

It was so dark out, I shivered as it got colder.

After 30 minutes of walking, I finally arrived safely but I was colder then ever.

I walked inside to see Emma talking to her belly, then she seen me and must've noticed I was cold.

"What happened!?" She said, as I sighed.

"Hayes left me for a hooker and I had to walk all the way here.." I said as her eyes got wide and she just sighed.

"Go take a hot shower, I'll tell Hayes not to go here or else I'll be a angry baby momma with a Dee." She said seriously as I nodded.

I walked into my room and took out some yoga shorts and a black loose crop-top, I grabbed some undergarments and walked into the bathroom, I turn the hot water on and took my clothes off.

I stepped in the shower, immediately feeling warmth on my skin.

While in the middle of showering I heard Emma yelling, she must be talking to Hayes.

--- Emma's POV

Once I heard the shower go on, I quickly called Hayes, it wasn't long until he answered though.

"Hey, Emma."

"Don't 'Hey, Emma.' me, you left my best friend to talk to some hooker! She had to walk for 30 minutes to come back here! oh my gosh Hayes, you're getting on my nerve and that's not good." I said.

"I've tried to call her to tell her I'm sorry, but she didn't answer-"

"Did you ever stop and think, 'Maybe she left it at the dorms because she thought she could trust me' Hayes, this is so like you, I'm sorry if I'm rude but you keep hurting her! When will you stop!" I yelled at him, through the phone.

I didn't hear anything, "Exactly." I mumbled before I hung up the phone and sat down on the couch with my grapes, watching The Vampire Diaries.

I heard the shower stop and just then someone knocked on the door.

I walked to the door, and opened it to face Dee.

"Hey, Dee" I said.

"Hi, Em." She said and she smiled.

"Whatcha' doing?" She asked.

"I'm eating for two, you?" I asked, eating a grape.

"Just got back from my date! It was so sweet of him!" She said, happily.

"What did you do?" I questioned, curious.

"Well.."

Dee's POV

-flashback

"Are we there yet?" I asked, the billionth time.

"Yes." Shawn said, sighing.