Twenty-five.

Skye's POV

"Hayes, shut up." I mumbled, as he kept on talking about how 'short' I was.

"Y-You're so tiny, and so innocent, I bet everyboy here would wanna fuck you because of that, but I'm the only one that's going to-"

"Seriously, Hayes. I'm going to leave you here."

"Then I'll follow my heart, which would lead me to you."

"You're sweet, are you sure that your actually Hayes?" I smirked.

"Shut up." he laughed.

"Skye, I have to tell you something.."

"Okay."

"I'm sorry, I fucked up a lot, I hurt you. I broke your heart multiple times, but I keep coming back to you, why? because I love you. I love you, Skye Delilah Grace. Your someone who keeps me up all night, for no reason. You can break me just by walking the other way." Hayes said, as my mouth went agape.

"I love you, Hayes. You're my bad boy, my best friend. Benjamin Hayes Grier, you're probably the only person who came back into my life, just for me. You make me feel so.. Special. But you can hurt me so much.. Hayes, don't ever leave me, please.." I said, as he looked at me.

"I wouldn't hurt you, I love you too much." he said, then he grabbed my hips, and brought me closer to him.

"I just want to rip these clothes off you." he mumbled, in my neck, as he placed traces of kisses there.

"H-Hayes, s-stop." I whisper, as I moan a bit.

"Why not now? I need you." he said.

Should I? what if other people did the dirty in a dirty bed? I don't know-

"Babe, I got my own room here, and your speaking your mind." Hayes said.

We walked upstairs, and into his room, once I walked it, it was like heaven.

I ran to his bed, and jumped on there, then laid down.

_______________

"Skye?"

"Skye?"

"Skye?" a voice said, multiple times.

"Huh? what?" I whispered, half asleep.

"Get up, babe."

"What happened last night?" I said, my memory fuzzy.

"Nothing,the party's still going on cause it was like a 10 minute sleep, but you basically laid on my bed, then fell asleep in less than a minute." he said.

"Oh.." I said, laughing.

"I'm going to find the bathroom." I said, as I walked across the hall, and opened the door to what I thought the bathroom was, but I was wrong, and froze in my steps at what I seen.

"Sammie?" I said, as she looked at me, just as the drunk boy did too.

----------

Matt's POV

"Fuck, you're so sexy." I whispered, to a girl, as I looked into her eyes.

"So are you.." she smiled, grabbing the collar of my shirt, and trying to rip my shirt off.

"We're going to have so much fun." She whispered as she took her top off.

"W-Where's your boobs?" I hiccuped.

"Shut up." She said, as she pulled my pants and boxers down.

Then.. well, she started sucking me off.

"Sammie?" a girl said, I looked over and it was- Skye.

"Matt?!"

"W-What?" I laughed.

"What the hell are you doing?!" she snapped.

"Nothing- but she's s-sucking my private part." I laughed, as i hiccuped abit.

"Put your boxers on, then come." Skye said.

"Two girls in one night? wow- I'm lucky" I smiled.

"Shut up, put your damn boxers on and get your ass in Hayes' room!" Skye snapped.

"Okay.." I said, putting my boxers on, and walking with her.

"What the hell?!" Hayes yelled, once we entered his room.

"It's not what it looks like, Matt-"

"Shut up! Did you bring him into here to fuck him?!" Hayes yelled.

Skye's POV

"Hayes!-"

"No, you're just another slut. I thought you were different, get the fuck out, you and your little fuck buddy."

"Fine! You won't fucking listen to me, you never do! I'm leaving, don't expect me to come back! You asshole." I growl.

"I won't, you'll probably be fucking Matt."

I rolled my eyes, as I walked out with a less drunken Matt.

"Let's go back, you'll stay over at my dorm for tonight." I sigh.

"Are you okay?" Matt says, a lot more sober now.

"I'm fine." I fake a smile.

"No your not." He said, as he hugged me, "I promise, I'll try to make everything better- I'll be your bestfriend, and you'll be mine." He smiled as I nodded.

"Let's look for my girlfriend- my friend! Let's look for my friend." Matt says,blushing. As I smiled and nodded.

We searched the house, and I was currently looking in the 2nd room.

"Cam?" I say, to the boy, who was probably naked under the blanket covering him.

"Oh, hey Skye." He smiled.

"Who's that?" I say pointing to the girl.

"Oh-"

"Thalia?" Matt says, as she mumbles something.

"Cam- you took her fucking virginity?" Matt growled, as he walked up to him, then punched him several times, before Cam was unconscious.

"Let's go." He said, I wanted to laugh because Matt was still in his boxers, but it wasn't a good time.

--------

Once we were in my dorm, Matt broke down the second we walked in.

"It'll be okay.." I said, as he cried.

"It won't, I fell inlove with her-"

"What about Sydney?"

"We broke up, we just seen eachother as friends.." he said.

"So-"

"I'm inlove with Thalia! oh my god.." he cried.

"If she liked you, I'm sure she wouldn't fuck Cam. I bet she was drunk."

"Before we got separated, we were both drunk as fuck.. I shouldn't be blaming her." he said.

"I should be blaming myself."