Twenty-one.

Thalia's POV

I cuddled into Matt, as he kissed my forehead.

"You're so beautiful." Matt said, as I looked at him seriously.

"But-"

"No, you're gorgeous, and I'm so lucky to have you forgiving me right now."

"I'm afraid.." I admitted, as Matt pulled away abit and looked me in the eyes.

"Why? why would you be afraid?- are you afraid of me?" Matt said, as he looked at me with sadness.

"No, I'm afraid of falling in love, Matt. I've been there before, and I'm going to be honest, it hurt like hell.. I can't go through that pain all over again if you're going to hurt me!" I cried, while Matt looked at me.

"Baby, I know I've hurt a lot of people in my past, probably worse than that.. but I'd never do that to you, I know I barley know you much, but I know that you're all I need. You're my happiness. and I can't have enough of it." Matt said.

"M-Matt.."

"Yes?"

"Before I moved here.. One boy that's your friend.. hurt me, I used to date him and he- he tried to rape me, he forced me to move into his house and leave my family, and then he threatened me never to tell anyone about this.." I cried, as he held onto me.

"Who was it? I'll hurt him for you, babe."

"I-It was-"

---------

Emma's POV

I hugged Carter as he cried, it was less than 3 minutes since he started crying, and my shirt was soaked.

"I-I'm so sorry, my life was bad enough, and I hurt you to 'relive' my pain, that's fucking stupid. Emma, I'm so sorry!" Carter cried, as I hugged him, mumbling 'it's going to be alright.'

"Carter, its fine-"

"No it's not, I'm going to make it up to you, I promise.. do you have beer or something?" he said, as I nodded.

It wasn't mine, it was- well I don't know whos, but it's just in the fridge.

"And Emma?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you, for forgiving me.." he smiled sadly.

"No problem.." I smiled at him, how can he act so.. happy? it must be difficult..

-------------

Skye's POV

I watch as Hayes and another boy talking, his name was 'Kyle' and it kept triggering bad shivers, I have a bad feeling about him.

"Fuck off! you're just another stalking ex!" Hayes yelled as his fist connected with the boys face, as the boy fell.

"Don't you go near her, don't even touch her. Because if you do, you're going to be swallowing your own balls." Hayes harshly said to him as he walked away.

"Is it bad that I thought that you looked hot?" I said to him, as he chuckled as squeezed my hip.

"Not at all, I think you're hot all the time, and it isn't bad. Besides that you're the reason for all of my boners-"

"Okay! stop!" I say, as I cover my ears.

"You're so adorable, you know that?"

"And your so hot." I said, without thinking, before blushing.

"Thanks, you are too, princess." he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Who was the boy?" I questioned.

"He's more of a lady than a boy, babe."

"Hayes, tell me."

"His name was Kyle and-" but before Hayes finished that sentence, there was a sharp pain in my head.

Then Hayes picked me up bridal style as he ran somewhere, then I blacked out.

---------

I woke up, and I noticed someone in here with me.

"Hey, baby." A voice said, clearly not Hayes.

"W-What-"

"Long time no see." he chuckled.

"Where's Hayes!?" I panicked.

"Somewhere with his girlfriend."Kyle chuckled.

"Tell me the truth!"

"He's gone." Kyle said, but once he said that, Hayes came in here, with anger in his eyes.

"You! you made people attack me! you fucking pussy!-"

"Hayes!" I snapped.

"Sorry, babe. But you!" he said as he walked to Kyle, punching him multiple times in the face.

"Hayes.." I whispered, but when I did, he looked up at me, and he didn't look like himself..

"Oh my gosh.." I whispered as I seen him, his eyes were dark, his expression was hardened and there was a little bit of blood on his face.

But then he looked down and continued punching Kyle, and he looked like he was on the verge of killing him.

Then he looked at me, got up and slowly walked to me, looking like he was going to hurt me.

"Stop! I-I don't want to get hurt!" I yelled as hot tears poured down my face.

"P-Princess-"

"You're going to hurt me.. stop- please." I cried, as he sighed.

"I wouldn't hurt you-" he said as he hugged me.

"I've heard the before-"

"From Kyle, but not me."

"Even if you try not to, you eventually will and your words won't mean anything.."

"I've lost you so many times, and I'm not losing you this time."