Ten.

Emma's POV

I was sad all day, I couldn't handle this, Aaron leaving, Skye trying to take her life away, Shawn getting hit by a car and Carter being in the hospital.

I thought collage would be something you'd remember and that was 'fun'? but instead there's a lot of drama.

Dee was gone allnight last night and today, she was at the hospital, waiting for Shawn to wake up.

And I had the weirdest cravings all day, seriously. I ate Nutella on ketchup chips.

And I had pickles with whipped cream, I can't believe I have a human growing inside of me.

I can't wait until he or she gets out so I can spoil her/him.

I want Aaron.

Not the sexual way, been there done that..

..I'll always wanna go back.

My god, I sound like a creep.

"Em?" Skye said, coming in here.

"Do you wanna visit Shawn with me today? or Carter? I'm visiting him later." she said.

"I'll check on Carter first." I smiled.

"Oh and Em?"

"Yeah?"

"Aaron told me to tell you, he's coming here to talk later."

"What time?"

"I don't know.."

"Okay.."

"I'll see you later, I'm gonna see Dee at the hospital, talk to you later." Skye smiled at me.

"Yeah." I smiled back.

------

I took a deep breath before I answered the door, which someone knocked on less then a minute ago.

Then I came face-to-face with Aaron.

"H-Hi.."

"Hey, Look Emma I gotta tell you something.." He said.

"Okay, go ahead." I said.

"I didn't mean to walk out on you, I was shocked and I didn't know what I was doing, now I know what I am doing, besides you. And I'm ready to be the father of this child.." he said, and smiled at me.

"R-Really?"

"Yes."

"Thank you so much.." I smiled as I hugged him, and he hugged back.

"Besides, someone told me that if I can put my dick in you, I can raise this child." he said.

"Skye?"

"Yeah.."

"Do you know if Carter and Shawn are alright?"

"Yeah, Carter is and Shawn still isn't awake, the car hit him really bad."

"Do you wanna see them?"

"Sure."

I got dressed in the cutest clothes I can use now that I won't in a couple months because my tummy would be big.

( http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=.svc=copypaste&id=133726272 )

we started walking and talking, then we were at the hospital faster then expected.

We walked in, and seen the girl at the desk, she noticed at and smirked at Aaron.

Gross, she's like fifty.