Twenty-nine.

* One month later.

Emma's POV

I sighed as I looked at my belly, it was so.. huge. but I didn't mind, my baby was in there.. I smiled as I though of them being in my hands.

Just seven more months, Emma, you can do this..

"Hey, babe." Sammy smiled at me, then sat beside me.

"Hi." I smiled at him.

Let me tell you what happened this month.

At the night of the 'dinner' which was complete kayos.

3rd Persons POV.

*quick flashback.

While Jack J and Alysha cuddled, Gilinsky was angry, annoyed but he felt guilty more than anger.

Sammy apologized to Cameron, and they all started talking, Sammy didn't know the deep down, he liked Emma.

Hayes and Thalia were talking, not flirting, but talking. Thalia didn't want to go with the plan, but jealously got the best of her. And Hayes? jealously didn't get the best of him, it took over him.

Kat and Aaron were hitting it off, they were talking, Kat and Aaron knew that it felt right, but even if it felt wrong, they wouldn't care.

Brianna was texting Jess, who liked her too much then he expected. They met by Alysha and they became close in a instant.

Skye and Matt were nice to eachother, but Matt was nicer to her then he was to anyone. But Matt hated that he fell for her in a instant.

Dee and Shawn? they were.. Busy. But they were both inlove so much, that he'd choose her over anyone.

Elli and Nash, had the relationship everyone wanted, they always play fought, annoyed eachother but loved eachother, and they both liked to kiss, alot.

They all basically argued all night, every one of them.

-- 2 weeks ago

Matt and Skye were friends.. With benefits.

Sammy and Emma? they're dating, Emma liked the fact that he'd rather be with her, than get drunk or high. Sammy cared about her and her unborn baby more than anything.

Alysha and Jack J are in a relationship.. with a lot of sex.

Brianna and Jess are just friends, but Brianna gots a crush on someone she couldn't like for several reasons.

Nash and Elli are the same, except they argue a little more then usual because of Hayes and Skye's on and off friendship.

Thalia and Hayes were in a fake relationship to make Matt and Skye jealous, but Thalia didn't like the plan, neither did Hayes, but they haven't said anything.

Dee and Shawn's relationship was full of drama, but they always felt bad after they argued and apologized before it got worse.

Kat was dating Aaron, and they're relationship was perfect. They were happy together and had a weird relationship that only they understood.

________________

"So, what's up babe?" Sammy asked.

"Nothing, I just like your cuddles, your hugs and.. Your face." I say as he laughs.

"I'm inlove with your face, your hugs, and your cuddles." Sammy smiled, while I blushed.

"Thanks.." I smiled as I hugged him, and he hugged back.

"I'm probably heavy." I say, but it was weird how I'm only 3 months yet already have a big baby bump.

Oh! and last week, Thalia and Skye started talking again, but they were both acting weird.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" I say.

"I-I love you.." he whispered, looking into my eyes.

"I-love you too." I say, as I smile.

-------------

Short chapter

Like really short

I'm sorry lol