Nine.

Shawn's POV

I literally ran around Cam's house to find my princess.

The thought of someone taking advantage of her, made me really mad.

Literally, I almost punched someone because I thought of that awhile back.

I walked upstairs, checking each room and in one room, I swear I heard a voice say "S-Shawn h-hurry" but it was slurred so I hear it good, I looked in Cams room and seen Dee and Cam.

And Cam was literally going to take advantage of her.

"L-Look! two Shawn's!" Dee said and pointed at me, Cam looked back and his eyes went wide.

"D-Dude-"

Before he continued, I punched him in the face and kept punching him, he was knocked out cold but I kept hitting him, then I heard a quiet whimper.

"Dee?"

"Y-Your not my Shawn, M-My Shawn doesn't hurt people.." she said, more clear and she was scared.

"Baby-"

"D-Don't call me t-that." she said, her eyes watering.

"Dee-"

Before I could continue, she ran away from me..

I wasn't stupid enough to just stay behind, I ran after her and by the time I caught up to her, she was in the middle of the road.

"Dee, move." I say.

Then I seen headlights, it was close, so, I pushed see, and jumped in front of the car, then all I heard was "Shawn!" "Someone call 911!" before everything went white.

-------

* next day, Dee didn't tell anyone what happened until later

Alysha's POV

I looked at the texts Jack sent me, but I didn't reply, he called me multiply times but I didn't answer.

I couldn't help but think of what happened last night..

*Flash back to last night

"Babe, please! I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing!" Jack said, almost crying.

"J-Jack.."

"Alysha, please, You both were using same pj's, plus everything was blurry and I couldn't even talk good, Please."

"Dammit, Jack! You cheated on me, and it hurt me, please.. I just need time."

"You forgave Skye, why can't you forgive me?!" Jack yelled.

"Because she didn't kiss you!" She yelled.

"Just, leave.. please." I say.

"Alysha-"

"No, were over.." I say as I sniffle.

"W-What?"

"You heard me.. Jack- leave.." I say, as he just looks down, and walks away.

Then that's when it happened, I broke down.

I let everything out.

Then Elli and Katera came back, laughing, but it stopped when they seen me.

"Oh my gosh, what happened?" Katera said, concerned.

"J-Jack and I-I.." I couldn't even finish the sentence, but they knew what I meant.