Twenty-eight.

Brianna's POV

I awkwardly sat in the middle of Matt and Carter, while Skye was talking to Taylor.

"Are you alright?" Emma said just as Skye walked out.

"I'm over it." she said, as she smiled, while Hayes watched her from a distance.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea."

"I'll be right back." Skye said, as went in her room to get something and walked out, I noticed that it was.. photos?

I got up, and followed her, I walked out the door, mumbling a 'be right back.' before leaving.

I walked until I went outside, I went in the back, and I seen her burning something.

"What's that?"

"Old photos.. of Hayes and I." She said, just as she watched it burned.

"Isn't the past wonderful? how everything can change just like that?" She said.

"Skye, Hayes shouldn't have done what he did, or say. You deserve better-"

"Bri, I don't, but Hayes doesn't either. We're probably the worst people to date." I admitted.

"No, Skye, The memories you and Hayes had, is the past now. I hope you're okay, better than okay." I smiled at her.

"Bri.. How can I love him so much after what he did to me? Am I stupid that I keep falling for him, even when I know that I'm going to be hurt in the end?"

"You're not stupid, you just want to be loved by the person you love. Skye, its natural, its going to happen to everyone at one point." Brianna said.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

-----------

Emma's POV

I sighed as Cam kept bothering me.

"Em, when is the next ultrasound? Can I come? When the due date?"

"Cam, stop." I whined, as he laughed.

"I'm going to get water." I say as I get up, and Cameron gets up aswell.

"Wait here." I say, as he sighs dramatically.

"Fine." he said, then I laughed, as he smiled.

I walked into the kitchen, getting a cup for my water.

"Hey, beautiful." Sammy says, from behind me, and his hands around my waist.

"Hello, Sammy." I said, as he pulled me closer to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting water for myself." I say, just then someone walked in, but I couldn't tell who it was.

"Sammy? What the fuck dude!" a voice said, I turned around to face the one and only..

Aaron Carpenter.

"What? its not like you're dating her." Sammy smirked, as he put his arm around my waist, while I just rolled my eyes, as they glared at eachother.

"It's not like it's my baby in her stomach, right? Oh wait, it is." he glared.

"It's not like I fucked her last night, right? Oh wait, I did." Sammy smirked, as Aaron's eyes widened.

"What?"

"She was really good, I don't see why you didn't keep her." Sammy said, as he smirked.

"Fuck you."

"That's what Emma did, and damn, did I love it." Sammy said, laughing a bit.

"Sammy, maybe you shouldn't be talking because Kat was good last night, really good." Aaron smirked, while Sammy rolled his eyes.

When he said that, I felt as if my heart was ripped out.

"Are you going to cheat on Em with Kat? like you cheated on Em with Madison? or is it just that Emma won't take you back because she doesn't want her baby to grow up like you?" Sammy laughed, as Aaron flipped him off and walked out.

"That was.. Weird." I say, as I quickly walk out of the kitchen and to Cameron, then sat beside him.

_______________

Alysha's POV

I smiled as Jack put his head on my legs.

"Hello, beautiful." he smiled as I looked down at him.

"Hello, Johnson." I laughed, as he smiled.

"Alysha? I was meaning to ask you this for a while." he said as Jack G, Kat, Hayes, Nash, Elli, Aaron and Emma carefully watched.

"Yeah?"

"Alysha? ... Is your daddy a baker? because you got a nice set of buns." Jack smirked.

"Oh my god, Jack!" I yelled, as I blushed.

"Wow, what a good pick up line." Jack G said loudly and sarcastically.

"Lay off, dude." Jack J said.

"I'd rather not."

"Why? this wouldn't be happening if you kept your dick to yourself." Jack J glared.

"Like that's something you do." Jack G laughed.

"Actually I do, unlike you, I don't sleep around with other girls if I'm in a relationship." Jack J said.

"That's none of your business." Gilinsky glared.

"It was non of Sammie and Madison's business too, but you involved them by sleeping with them, right?"

"Shut up-"

"Oh, and who else was it? it was someone in this room too, right?" Jack J smirked, as my eyes went wide.

"Who was it again? Emma? No, Cam would punch you. Dee? No, she's taken by someone loyal. Skye? No, Hayes would hurt you. Kat? or was it Brianna? my mind is fuzzy right now." Jack J said, as Gilinsky looked at me, looking guilty.

"Alysha- I- I'm sorry-"

"Save it! im done with your shit, you're just like every other boy." I said, as I cried.

"Em, can Jack and I stay in your room for a bit?" I said, I don't like crying in front of a lot people.

"Yeah, as long as you want.." Emma smiled at me.

"Thanks.." I say as I grabs Jack J's hand, as we walked into what I thought was Emma's room was, but I was wrong.

"Oh my god!" I said, as Dee and Shawn look at me, they were both half naked, which will scar me.

"Lock the door next time." I say as I cover my eyes, and walk into Emma's room.

I laid on the bed, then Jack laid beside me, he grabbed my waist as he smiled at me.

"You're one of a kind.. and I like that." he said, as he leaned in, I did too, and when our lips touched, I felt sparks.

"So are you." I smiled as we pulled away.

____________