Twenty-seven.

Hayes' POV (listen to the song)

I walked up to the girl named 'Thalia' who was pretty hot.

"Hey." I smirked.

"Hello."

"You're really hot.." I smirked.

"You are too." she smiled.

"Maybe we can go out sometime?" I smirk, but it soon faded away once I seen Matt flirting with Skye.

His fucking arm is on her hip and she's not doing anything.

He's kissing her fucking jaw, what the fuck?

I glare at him, as she noticed and I rolled my eyes, I paid attention to Thalia who looked confused, and in a deep thought.

"You're Skye's ex-"

"Yeah, but-"

"Hayes-"

"Thalia, stop cutting me off. Matt is flirting with Skye, and since you're not interested in me, how about we make them jealous?" I smirk, as she thinks, then looked at Matt and Skye then frowned abit.

"I-I don't know-"

"Please?" I begged.

"Fine.." she said.

"So what do we got to do?" Thalia sighed.

"Well.."

--------------------

Skye's POV

I hugged onto Matt, as I cried.

"I-I hate feeling like this." I said, as he hugged me.

"It's alright, he doesn't deserve someone as beautiful as you." Matt said, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I don't deserve him, he's perfect, he's everything I'm not.. Matt, I don't look like a Tumblr girl like Thalia, Bri, Em, Dee, Alysha, Elli or Kat. I can never be perfect, I'm just.. another nobody." I sobbed, as Matt rubbed my back.

"He doesn't deserve you, Skye. You're perfect, and yeah, he's a player, you aren't, and you don't have to look like a tumblr girl to be 'perfect.' And you are a somebody, more than a somebody, you mean so much more to people than you think." Matt said, as he smiled at me.

Just then, Hayes walked in, looking angry.

"If I didn't come in here than I bet you would've fucked him right on the spot." he said, harshly.

"Hayes, I don't want to argue, that's what we only seem to do now." I said, still not looking at him.

"I don't give a fuck! you're the reason for it!" he snapped.

"I will not hesitate to slap you, shut up." I whispered harshly.

"Leave her alone, dude." Matt snapped.

"Why should I?"

"You've hurt her more than enough." Matt replied.

"It's not close to enough yet, Espinosa." Hayes said.

"Do you like the excitement?" I whispered.

"Of what?"

"Of seeing me fall apart, because of you." I said, as tears fell freely down my face.

"I- I don't know-"

"You don't know? what kind of answer is that? so you enjoy the excitement of knowing you can hurt me just like that? that's stupid. If we're being honest here,

I liked you better when we were 13, when you weren't such a.. A jerk! a heartless jerk!." I said, looking at him, with my puffy red eyes,as he looked speechless.

"Skye, I love you-"

"You don't hurt the people you love, not like this." I say, as he looked hopeless.

Hayes walked out, and I looked Matt dead in the eyes.

"Please don't give up on me.. Because I'm slowly giving up on myself.." I said, as he just hugged me.

"I wouldn't." he said, as someone else came in here.

"Can I talk to her for a while? please?" the boy said.

"Sure." Matt said as he hugged me once more and walked out.

"I'm sorry." he whispered.

"Why?"

"We heard you- both of you-"

"What?!" I said.

"Listen, Skye, he doesn't deserve you, he's the opposite of you are. I'm not saying I'm not, but do you realize how he treats you? a minute he's sweet then the next he wants to argue! Is that how you want your relationship to be?" he said, as I processed everything, he was right..

"You're right, Tay. I can't keep being his little- puppet that he keeps hurting." I say.

"Show them that you got over it." Taylor said, as I wiped the tears from my eyes, and put my mascara on again, and added alittle lip stick as we walked out.

"Are you alright?" Em said, as soon as I walked out.

"I'm over it."

-------------

Little chapter lol