Seventeen.

Katera's POV *Know that this was when Brianna and Carter were arguing*

I punched Sammie's face over and over again, she started scratching me and pulling my hair, so original.

I punched her on the cheek as she fell and glared at me, and then walked to Sammy and kicked his balls.

"You'll regret cheating on me, multiple times, asshole." I say. I didn't actually mean it, all I was going to do was just stay in and watch movies and be sad.

I walk out Jacks room as I seen his jaw dropped, as I walked out, boys were cheering.

I just want this day to end so I can sleep, I quickly walked back to the girls dorm and into my room, seeing my roommate, Thalia.

She was basically punk, but she's funny and nice once you get to know her, once she seen me she ran over to me and hugged me, I told her what happened with Sammie and Sammy and how I attacked Sammie.

"Do you want me to hurt Sammie for you?-"

"No thanks." I laugh a little as she smiled at me, "Are you alright?" She says, and I nod.

"Okay, I'm going to go see Matt, I'll see you in a bit." she smiled, it was cute how they liked eachother, they were with eachother almost every night.

I sigh as I walk in my room, and lay on my bed, then I slowly fall asleep.

------------

Thalia's POV

I walk to Matts dorm, which wasn't a long walk, I smiled as I opened the door, but then I regretted it.

"Holy shit!" I said without thinking, and both they're heads snap towards me.

"T-Thalia-"

"Save it, You're such a player! and you!" I yelled as I pointed at the girl who looked a little young.

"If I ever see you again I will-"

"Thalia, Calm down-"

"I'm sorry, I didn't- I didn't mean to be so rude, but I hope both of you are happy together." I say as I leave, before I'm halfway out the door, Matt ran after me.

"I'm sorry, give me one more chance? I promise I won't ruin this one.. please?" he said sadly.

"Okay.." I say unsure, then he pulls me into a hug, I hug back and he thanks me again before we go our separate ways.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself, but I bumped into someone, a boy.

I looked and observed him, brown ruffled hair, white teeth, and muscles.

Then he helped me up, "I'm so sorry!" he said as I brushed my pants off and looked at him.

"It's alright." I laugh a little.

"Shawn." he said, as he smiled.

"Thalia." I say as I observed his tattoos.

"I like your tattoos." we say, the same time, I laugh as we started to talk.

"What's your number?" he asked.

"To stay in touch!" He added quickly as he laughed.

"Sure, I gotta go, talk to you later!" I say after we exchanged numbers.

I look up and see a brunette.. crying?

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask her, she looks up at me with her blue eyes.

"I-I-" she stuttered, but stopped.

"I caught my boyfriend cheating on me.. with someone I though was my friend." she cried.

"Look, you're beautiful, you seem nice and anyone would be lucky to have you. if I were him then I'd punch myself in the balls." I said while I laughed a little, as she did too.

"Thanks, my names Elli, what's yours?"

"Thalia." I smile,

"What's your so called friends name?" I asked, she took a breath and looked at me.

"Well, her name is-"

----------

Alysha's POV

I smiled as I swung back and forth, Jack was laughing at my child like behaviour.

"Babe, c'mon, its just a swi-"

"It's not just a swing, this is life!" I yelled he looked at me funny then stopped pushing me.

"Aw, Jack!" I whined as I slowly slowed down.

"What?" he said, acting clueless.

"I'm going to go talk to Jack then-"

"I'm Jack."

"The other Jack-"

"No! I'm the only Jack you need!" He said as he hugged me tightly, with me still on the swing.

"You sure?-"

"Yes!" he yelled as I smiled.

"Okay." I smiled as he kissed my cheek.

"So babe, you won't talk to Jack, right?"

"Yeah."

"Where's Skye?" I suddenly asked.

"I don't know, we haven't seen her for a while." he said, as I signed.

-------------