Twelve.

Shawn's POV

After Hayes said that, I was crying..

"You're all emotional for me, right?" I laughed a little.

"I miss you, Shawn.." Hayes cried.

"I miss you too.." I said, as I hugged him.

"You turned me into a emotional wreck, you fucker." Hayes chuckled.

"Fuck off." I laughed a little.

"I'm gonna go because Brianna wants to talk to you, were taking turns to talk to you, if your even listening.." Hayes chuckled, as he left and I nodded, tears in my eyes.

"Hey Shawn." Brianna said, walking in here, trying not to cry.

"Your a shithead for making everyone worried." she said as she cried a little.

"I'm pretty sure you heard shit from the past from everyone else, so here's one more." Brianna laughed.

"Do you remember when we were kids? when you said you can't wait to find the right girl, so you can sing to her, call her your princess, make her happy and never hurt her?

You found her, She's Dee. But if you don't start fighting, you're going to hurt her, something you said you wouldn't do.

And when we were 10, you told me that you wanted to be a stripper because then you thought that was someone that sings, and I said I wanted to be one too because I said 'all my idols are strippers'

Then at age 14, you asked if you met your princess yet, and I told you you'll know when you meet her, and eventually you did..

Shawn? wake the fuck up, I miss seeing your smile, your basically my brother.. I don't want you to leave, no one does, you mean more then you think to everyone.." Brianna said, crying.

"I'll talk to you later Shawn, Bye.." she said, crying.

"Bye, Bri.." I whispered.

"What's up, bitch." Jacob said, faking a smile, trying not to cry, then he closed the door and sat down beside my lifeless body.

"Hi, fucker." I chuckled.

"Shawn, you can turn any punk into a softie just by this.." He chuckled.

"Shawn, please, fight to get out of this thing, If not for me, Hayes, or Bri then do it for Dee! you know you love her, don't hide it,

If you die then you'll die knowing your killing your soulmate! Fuck Shawn, you're killing us all, you're a fighter, you know that. So start fighting!" Jacob yelled, as he burst into tears.

"I-I can't loose my best friend.. not now, not ever!" he cried.

"Jacob, I don't want to leave, I'm fighting, for you, Bri, Dee, Hayes and everyone out there! I don't know how I can do this, I think I-I want to die.." I cried, I admit, I wanted to die as much as I want to live.. But I'd hurt everyone I've ever loved..

"If only you can hear me Shawn.." Jacob muttered.

"I can.." I whispered.

"Well, bye Shawn, I hope you get better. I love you bro." Jacob said, wiping his eyes.

"I love you too, bro." I whispered.

After he left, there was silence.

"Why won't you wake up Shawn?" I whispered.

"Because you know you don't want to." a voice inside my head says.

"I do want to wake up! I want to wake up and live a life-"

"You're lying, I'm inside your head, you want to die, you've wanted to for a long time. But when you met Dee, it got better but now it's all broken."

"I want to be with my friends, they're the only things I've got.."

"You know you don't mean that, but you do mean that they're the only people that actually stayed, you don't want to live." A voice inside my head said.

"No I don't! I want to live! I need to live, for my best friends and girlfriend!"

"You don't care, because after you wake up, they'll forget about you, you know that. And you want to die because of it." the voice said again.

"N-No.." I whispered.

"I-I can't leave D-Dee.." I said as my voice cracked.

"She'll be better off, you know that."

"Just Fuck off! I love Dee and I would die a thousand times for her!" I cried.

"Hey, Shawn, I know I haven't talked to you and I'm sorry.." Taylor says, coming in with puffy eyes.

"I'm not going to pressure you, it's you're choice. Just know that Heaven might gain a angel but Earth would loose a fighter.

Remember how you told me to keep fighting when I was in the hospital? now I'm telling you that.

Just know, what ever choice you decide, isn't going to be the wrong or right choice.

We love you, You've become a big part of our lives, but you just can't leave like that..

I know I made big mistakes before, who didn't?

Just know one more thing..

Without you, Dee will be broken, everyone would be. What if it puts Dee in depression? you know you don't want her to be sad too.. Just do what would be better for you.." Taylor said, crying.

"Tay, I forgive you, and when I leave, Please take care of Dee with the boys and girls.."

--------------

Dee's POV

I looked around, not seeing Taylor, but I seen like 10 doctors run towards a room.

"Shawn!" I cried as the doctors took him and the heart monitor to another room, his heart stopped, again..

"I told you he wanted to leave! He wanted to leave me!" I yelled as I broke down.

Hayes, Brianna, Jacob, Skye, Jack G started crying.

I pulled on my hair as I cried, can this get any worse?

"Shawn.. baby, don't leave me, I need you here with me, you're my angel, and the cure to my pain.. You can't do this.." I cried.

--------

For da first time I did a short chapter