Twenty-three.

Skye's POV

I held Hayes' gigantic hand as he smiled down at me.

"You have such tiny hands."

"You just have large hands."

"There are many reason why I have large fingers and one of the reasons are for fingering-"

"Hayes, shut up."

"Babe, you know you want to hear it.."

"No I dont." I laugh.

"There's a party tonight, be my date?" he said, cheekily.

"Sure." I laughed.

"I want to be the one there with the most beautiful date." he smirked as I blushed.

We headed to my dorm as we held hands, while Hayes kept telling me random stuff about food.

We walked into my dorm room, then Hayes laid down once we got inside.

I walked towards him, then sat on his stomach.

"Hi." I smiled, as I looked down at him.

"What-" he said as I leaned down to kiss him, once I did, my hands moved towards his hair, as I started running my fingers through it.

Then Hayes' hand moved from my waist, to my butt.

"Oh my god, Skye!" Dee yelled, as Shawn looked at us with his jaw dropped.

"I though they were the couple that only kissed, they seem so innocent- well Skye, not Hayes." Shawn whispered.

"I know.." Dee said, while Hayes and I just watched them awkwardly.

"So.. can you guys get out of my room?"

"If we hear any moaning, were coming back and where not going to leave." Shawn said.

"Okay."

Then when they left, I looked at Hayes again, and smashed my lips against his,while straddling him.

Then I pulled away, and looked at the time, "What time does the party start?" I ask Hayes.

"9:30."

"It's 9 now- I have to get ready!" I said, running to my closet, once I picked out clothes then got them on, Hayes walked over to me. ( outfit on polyvore - magcxnnn )

"You're not going to be so innocent at the party, I'm going to wreck you so hard, baby." Hayes whispered into my ear.

"Oh my god, Hayes.." I whispered as I blushed, I'm going to be honest, it was a turn on..

"Let's go." Hayes said as we walked out of my room, Hayes slowly moved his hands from my waist to my butt.

"You're going to the party too?!" Dee said, I nodded as she smiled.

"Let's go together than." Shawn said, as we all agreed and walked to his frat house for the party.

------

Thalia's POV

I walk upstairs, almost tripping on my own feet, then laughing.

"I'm going to have so much fun doing this.. I told you I always get what I want." he smirked.

"W-What?"

"Nothing, hurry up." he said, as he rushed me towards his room.

We walked in, as I tripped on my feet, and landing on the bed, then I started laughing.

Cam walked towards me, slowly taking his shirt off.

"I like y-your body." I hiccuped.

"I love yours." he smiled, taking his jeans off, before turning the lighting down abit.

He sat inbetween my legs, taking my shirt off.

Then he slowly moved is hands towards my hips, taking my high wasted shorts off.

"I'm going to enjoy this.." he whispered as he unclipped my bra, and slowly took my underwear off, then he took his boxers off.

"What's- that?" I said, pointing to his thing.

"It's something that's going to be inside you.." he said, as he laid ontop of me, resting each of his arms on my side, and his legs inbetween mine.

"You're going to enjoy this." he whispered in my neck.

He slowly thrusted in, as pain immediately shot through my legs.

"Ow." I said, as I scratched his back.

"The pain is going to go away, just wait." he said, as he thrusted in, and out.

Then, the pain was gone, and soon there was just pleasure.

"F-Faster.." I moaned abit, as I ran my fingers through his hair.

He started going faster and harder, as my moans kept getting louder every thrust.

"I'm almost there.." Cam whispered, as he thrusted a few more times, then I felt my stomach clench, and at his last thrust, I unclenched it, letting whatever it was, go.

"That was the best." Cam whispered, as I slowly fell asleep.