Twenty.

Brianna's POV

I sighed as I sat down on my bed, my mind was going crazy, I think I like Matt and Carter, everything is so complicated right now.

I looked around my room, and seen the necklace Carter gave me on our first date.

I grabbed it and looked at it, it was heart shaped and was carved "C + B"

I smiled a bit, thinking of memories that we had, getting his what seemed to be billionth tattoo, him punching any boy who tried to ask me out, and me bitching at any girl to tried to get in bed with him, I mean he's hot, who wouldnt?

I decided to get my mind off things and sleep.

-------

I woke up and seen Carter in my room.

"Carter?"

"Is it true?" Carter said, turning around to face me, his eyes puffy and red.

"Is what true?" I asked.

"Did you do it? did you kiss Matt?"

"Uh- I- Y-Yeah.." I said, as I stuttered.

"Why would you do it?"

"I was feeling confused, I didn't know what I was doing.."

"You cheated on me..Fuck, Brianna! Do you see the effect you have on me? I-I can't deal with this, I'm going to see a friend." he said as he stormed out.

I was lost for words, I was processing everything that just happened, I ruined my relationship with my dream boy.. the boy I was inlove with, I hurt him..

After 10 minutes of thinking, I ran out of the dorm, trying to find carter, I knocked on Emma's door, and all I heard was grunting.

I opened it and I couldn't believe what I saw..

---------

Jack G's POV

I contained myself from punching out the boy Alysha was currently talking to.

His name was Kyle, or some shitty ass name, and he was asking for Skye, he said that 'I always come back.'

That's a stupid thing to say, and cheap.

"Hey, Alysha!" Dee smiled, with Shawn right beside her, holding her hand.

"Babe, this is probably the fiftieth place we've been to! when are we going to my dorm and cuddle?" Shawn whined as Dee looked at him, while he sighed, letting her know 'just 5 more minutes.'

"Hey, I haven't seen you for a while, where were you?" Alysha said, ignoring Kyles question of which dorm did Skye live in.

"W-With Shawn.." she said, her and Shawn looking at eachother nervously, they're hiding something..

"C'mon babe, lets go." Shawn and I say, the same time, I look at him and smile as he does the same.

"Fine..ill text you later, Dee." Alysha smiled, while Dee nodded.

"Let's go get ice cream." I say, while Alysha agrees.

-----------

Emma's POV

I take a sip of my tea, as I watch tv.

I keep asking myself where Aaron is, but I'm pretty sure he's fucking Madison.

Is it bad that I miss him?

Alot?

I sighed, as my dorm was quiet, with everyone gone.

I heard a knock on the door, and I see Carter.

"Hey." I smile at him.

"Hi." he said as he walks in, then sitting down.

"All I feel is anger and pain. I need to relieve it." Carter says, getting up and walking towards me.

"What are you doing-"

"Shut the fuck up!" he yelled as he slapped me, then cuffed my hands, making sure I don't move.

Then he slaps me some more.

"Do you feel the fucking pain I feel?!" he says.

I just look at him, as my eyes water.

"I said do you fucking feel the pain I feel?!" He said as he slapped me.

Then the worst possible thing happened..