Five.

Skye's POV

it's been 2 days, I've been crying in my bed, I called in sick for yesterday and Wednesday.

I can't handle seeing Hayes and Sammie together.

I tried finding my razor last night but Dee hid it the night I seen Hayes in my room.

- Flashback

I seen Hayes in my room, walking around.

"What are you doing here?" I say.

"I came to apologize-"

"Because you found out you have STD's?"

"No, because I hurt you, I didn't mean to.. But I came here to tell you that Sammie and I are a thing.. I didn't want to turn her down.."

"Fuck you! I don't care, just..leave."

"No, not until you stop cutting."

"Just leave me alone, you've hurt me enough Hayes.."

"Skye."

"Skye."

"Skye?"

"Skye!?" he says walking to me.

"What?" I ask.

"I have to g-go.." he says, I just nod.

"You've done it.."

"Done what?"

"You've officially broken me until I want to die, congratulations, now get you're award sex from Sammie." I say.

"What?"

"You. Broke. Me, what part don't you understand? just last night I thought you still cared, I was wrong, I should've went to a different collage.." I say as I push him out of my room.

"This is it.."

"For what?" he says, scared.

"Of what we had, its gone, I don't need your pity, just get out of my life. You've hurt me more then 10 people could have.." I say and slam the door in his face.

"My life is a never ending hell." I whisper.

- End of Flashback.

I quietly sobbed, I had my heart broke again, by the same boy.

Hayes Grier had done more damage in my life then my ex..

I looked around my room, sighing.

Tonight there was a party and I'm going, and in gonna have fun.

I got out and grabbed some clothes and walked in my bathroom to shower.

-----

I stepped out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around my body and my hair down, I put my clothes on and blow dried my hair.

Then I did my liquid eyeliner, and put a little bit of mascara on, I curled my hair and walked in my room, trying to find a dress to show Hayes I'm better off without him.

I found the perfect one and put it on, smiling that it fit perfectly. ( http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=.svc=copypaste&id=133511426 ) ( or go on 'Magcxnnn' on polyvore.)

Then I grabbed my heels, and walked out of the dorm, Dee and Emma already left earlier.

I got a cab, and told the taxi the frat house that Shawn and other boys stayed at.