Seven.

Skye's POV

I went to the bar, and sat beside Hayes who was drinking his sorrows away.

"I thought your not supposed to be in a bar? it'll fuck up you're baby."

"It's not a 100 percent chance I'm pregnant, besides I'm here to keep you company." I smile at him while he smiled back.

"Can I get 4 more shots and 2 glasses of vodka?" Hayes asked.

The bartender walked up to me with a drink.

"Here's some iced tea from that man right there." The bartender said and pointed to a man that's old enough to be my grandfather.

I nodded as I took a sip, it wasn't bad.

Then I looked and Hayes drank all his shots and was drinking his last cup of vodka and he was drunk.

I drank up to half of my iced tea and I felt like I wasn't myself.

I was tipsy and held on to Hayes, giggling.

"I feel funny." I say and laugh.

"L-Let's g-go in a room." I ask Hayes, he nods and I grab my ice tea before we left.

I drank it all and I ran into the room and took my shirt off quickly and then my shorts, while Hayes does the same.

*sex scene skip if u don't like these lol

I couldn't even stand straight, I almost fell and I grabbed onto Hayes and kissed him, he brought us down on the bed, slowly and took my bra off, and smirked at my body.

"Y-you're beautiful." he slurs.

Then he takes my underwear off with his boxers, he kisses my thighs then my inner thighs.

He looked at me,lustfully and grabbed his hard member and positioned himself by my entrance.

Then he thrusted, I arch my back and grab onto his hair and pull onto it as I moan, his groans were heard aswell.

He thrusted faster, then my stomach tied in knots and I reached my climax, he reached his and we both just laid there.

*end of the short sex scene lol

"I want t-to be a d-dinosaur" I say and fall asleep.

--------

I opened my eyes and noticed I was naked, and laying by someone,

I look to see Hayes, and I scream.

Then he gets up fast, and looks around then sees me and noticed I was naked.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Hayes mumbled.

"What happened?!" I ask.

"Well we obviously fuc-"

"I know that! but why?" I snapped.

"You were probably drugged, and I.. Had too many to drink."

"I was drugged?!"

"We'll you did look hot yesterd-"

"Shut up."

"How are we going to tell them? I was drugged and you were drunk! this isn't good, what if I actually were pregnant?" I say, putting my clothes on.

"Did I hurt your baby?"

"You're not that big."

"I am.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"I see it everyday."

"You put it in me last night."

"Shut up.." he said as I just laughed.

"Don't laugh." he said.

"Okay, let's take this seriously."

"Okay."

"How are we going to tell them?!" I got frustrated again.

"Calm down, I'll tell the boys, including Taylor and you tell the girls.." Hayes said, as I nodded.

I walked out, and walked to the dorms, entering the girls side and walking in my dorm, and I literally seen everygirl there.

Sydney, Emma, Dee, Alysha,Elli, Katera, Brianna, Tress and Ellah.

"Hi, are only you girls here?" I said,making sure.

"Yeah, why?" Emma questioned.

"I-I have something to tell y-you.. please don't be mad.." I say.

"We wont, you can trust is with anything." Sydney smiled.

"Last night, you know when I was at the bar with Hayes? I didn't drink but this man bought iced tea for me and it had some kind of drug, then Hayes was c-completely drunk so he didn't think straight and w-we did it.." I say, and a tear fell down my face.

"Was he big?" Tressa said.

Then Elli elbowed her a little to tell her that it's not the right time to ask that question.

"It's alright, we aren't mad. You were drugged and he wasn't thinking straight, but if Taylor hears about this-" Emma said, but then the door slammed open and I was face-to-face with Taylor.

"I-Is it true?" he said.

"Were you d-drugged?" Then I didn't know what to say, so Tress said 'yeah.' then Taylor walked over to me and hugged me.

Then I quickly ran to the bathroom and puked, this can't be happening..

I felt Tay hold my hair, and Emma was rubbing my back.

After minutes of puking I got up, and wiped my mouth, with Kleenex, then I brushed my teeth.

"Skye?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you and Hayes used protection?"

"I don't know, i can't remember anything." I say.

"She was drugged, someone call Hayes and ask." Dee said.

Then minutes later, Elli came back and looked at me.

"He said he didn't have a condom that night.."

"This is going to be more difficult then I thought, you could be pregnant with Hayes or Taylor's baby!" Tress said.

"This might be the wrong time to say it but I'm kinda excited for the baby, if she has one." Syd said, as they all agreed.

"My stomach hurts." I whine as Tay leads me to the living room and he laid me down, and laid beside me and cuddled with me.

"You're soft for someone who's punk."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Nope."

"To me, you're nice." I admit.

"And only to you."

"Sure."

"What are you doing?" A voice asked.

We looked to see Hayes.

"Being miserable together." I said.

"Why?"

"Because I could be pregnant, and Taylor or you would be a teenage father who would probably abandon me and the baby." I say, and noticed they both looked at me like I was crazy.

"I wouldn't leave you." they said the same time and glared at eachother.

"Whatever floats your boat." I said.

"You float my boat." they said at the same time.

I got up, and walked to Emma's room and she was crying.

"What's wrong?"

"Skye- I-I-"

/////////////

do u need some clothes for that cliffhanger

haha jk that sounds stupid lol