Thirteen.

Shawn's POV ( LISTEN TO 'SKINNY LOVE -BIRDY' RIGHT NOW)

I watched as I somehow stopped my heart, I'm losing my fight on purpose..

I walked out, and started crying when I seen Dee, with red eyes, she looked at my body and yelled "Shawn!" before breaking down and crying.

"M-My princess.."

Then I seen the face of my best friends, who were crying.

"I-It's for the best.." I cried.

I walked back to where the doctors were trying to get my heart beating again, and cried.

"I need to stay, for Dee, Bri, Jacob and Hayes.." I cried.

"Why the fuck can't i do anything right!? I want to be with my fucking girlfriend, alive, breathing and healthy! not like this!" I yelled, then a doctor yelled "We got a heartbeat!"

I looked at my body, and smiled a little.

I sighed as I realized that those people made me want to wake up.

The doctors put me in a different room, a better one too.

I noticed Alysha walked in, her eyes red and watery.

"You scared me.." she said as she sat down on the chair.

"I don't want you to leave me, I can't handle being alone, What if Jack leaves me? who would I have besides the girls?

Ever since I've had my first boyfriend, you helped me, you were always my bestest friend, you've helped me with my work at school,

You helped me through heartbreak, you were there for everything, when I needed someone to talk to, you were there..

Why do you want to leave so badly? I get that your family turned on you when you got tattoos and piercings, but you have me, Bri, Jacob, Hayes and the list goes on!

Were family, every single one of us, we don't need people who abandon us when were sad, we need them to hug hs and tell us it'll be alright.

We need you Shawn, play stay with us.." Alysha said, as she had tears in her eyes.

"I hope you have a goodnight, Shawn." She smiled sadly as she walked out.

"Thanks." I said, with a fake smile.

Then Emma walked in and sat down, she just burst into tears when she turned to look at me.

"I know we met like a month ago or something but It felt like forever, you're such a good friend.

Your the best listener, you help with people problems, you put Dee before anyone, I'm happy that you didn't hurt Dee back then, but now it's every second you don't wake up..

She's going to stop, and just walk away from everything, she'll be sad, but won't show it, you can't hurt her..

Not like that, or anyway, you need to be there when she's sad, cherish her happy moments with you, not her sad moments at your grave.

You have her, and everyone so much to remember, now your going to throw it all away? not in a rude way, But Shawn, Grow a pair and fight like you never fought before to live a life.."Emma said, she was good as advises..

"Thanks Emma." I smiled.

Then she just walked out, letting me be alone..

Dee says 'I can't be in this world alone and without you'

Then someone burst through the doors, I looked and it was Matt.

"S-Shawn.." he says, crying.

"Matt?" I whispered.

"D-Don't go.. Please." Matt cried.

"I-I don't know what to do.." I said.

"Stay.."

"I-I"

"Do it for Bri, Hayes, Dee, all of them! if not then do it for me.. I'm your brother Shawn!(let's pretend ok)You're fucking brother! you can't leave me, You've done a lot of shit before, but i always forgave you,

You have to fight, fight more then anything, if you don't fight, what's here for me to stay? I need someone- I need you! We were by eachothers sides since I was born..

Shawn, fuck. Why do you hurt me when you don't mean to?"

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.. But I'll try, thanks Matt." I smiled as I hugged him, he just cried.

I've never seen him cry before, it just hurts me..

"You're my big brother, I need you in my life, you're my only reason to stay, but if I'm not yours then why do I try?" Matt said crying, then he walks out.

"You're my reason.." I cried.

Then I seen Dee walk in again.

"H-Hi baby.." I sadly smiled at her.

"S-Shawn.. you chose to die a while back, why? am I not enough? I'm sorry I'm not perfect." she cried.

"Dee, you're beyond perfect in my eyes, I don't want to hurt anyone.."

"Shawn, your my happiness, my escape from reality, you've helped me more then you think.

You give everyone happiness, this maybe cheesy but.. you're my prince. I can't handle this world alone, I can't handle alone! Got dammit Shawn, you manage to hurt everyone by choosing death over life,

I know you don't want to hurt anyone but you did, more then you think, Matt is your baby brother, your supposed to be by his side no matter what, your supposed to protect him..

Not hurt him, Shawn.. You broke Hayes, the one who never shows feelings only towards Skye, you know how much you affect every single one of them in the room..

Shawn, I-I can't live my life knowing you chose your life over mines, you'll hurt me more then you think, I can never be happy for more than a day anymore.." Dee cried.

"Dee- princess, no.." I said, was it true? am I hurting everyone in there?

"Shawn, if I died would you live a full life without me?"Dee said.

"N-No.." I said to her, if only she heard me..

"I need you, this world seems so much bigger and scarier without you. You can't just make a bunch of memories with me then leave and expect me to be happy.

You left me with so much to remember in just a number of weeks..

If you want to die, then die. I know I can't stop you, I doubt I mean anything to you now, so what's the point of waiting when your not going to come?" she said, emotionless.

"Baby- No! don't leave! Dee!" I yelled as she walked out the door, I tried to run after her but I fell and lost where she walked away.

I started crying more then ever.

"I want to stay! I need my princess.. I can't lose my princess. What's a prince without his princess?" I whispered.

"Oh my god Dee, you can turn me into a softie just by a few words.. Y-You can't leave me.."

"I'll be miserable without you.." I cried.

"Come back, Dee!" I yelled.

"Come back.." I whispered.

"You build me up, you can't just break me like this, this- I need you.." I cried.

"Wake up Shawn! wake the fuck up and stop playing games!" I yelled as I pulled on my hair.

"Shawn,you know you want to save Dee, wake up! what about Matt? you can't leave your baby brother!" I yelled as I cried.

"Wake up, or I won't make a choice." I whispered, then everything turned white, and I opened my eyes.

---///----/-//--//

Shawn's up and alive yay

Sorry for mistakes & a short chapter again