Eleven.

Jacobs POV

I sighed as I looked at Micaelha, she's so... perfect, and I'm just.. me.

What if she leaves me? for someone better?

I just sat down beside her, she was sleeping but still beautiful.

I kissed her forehead, and I looked at my paper, I'm writing a song for her, Shawn helped me a little-

"Shawn!" I yelled as Ellah looked at me.

"what?"

"Shawn- he was in a car crash! let's go see him!" I said as i picked her up bridal style and ran down the halls, I think we look weird but I don't care, I ran out of the girls dorm, and seen the hospital.

Once we were there, I seen Skye sitting on Hayes' lap, comforting him while she cried too, I seen Emma holding Aaron, and Dee covered her mouth, I quickly ran to her with Ellah somehow sleeping in my arms.

"He needs time, he's okay but he's in coma, if he wants to live, he'll fight for it, if not then.. I'm so sorry.." he said while she sniffled and nodded.

"I guess I'm going to be the only one without a boyfriend.. right?" Dee said, with a fake smile, while everyone practically ran to her.

"Dee he's going to make it.." Skye said.

"What if he doesn't want to? what if he just leaves me? I'm no one special, But Shawn, he's.. perfect. I need to see Shawn.." she said, and tried to go to his room, but the doctors pushed her back.

"No one is allowed."

"I'm his girlfriend." she spat.

"Only family members, sorry." one of the guards said.

"Pathetic." she said as she walked away.

"I need one of you to pretend like his brother or sister." Dee said, then Ellah-who I didn't know was up- said "me."

"Okay, then let me in later, okay?"

"Okay." Ellah smiled.

Then I put Ellah down, and she walked over by Shawn's room.

"Let me in."

"Who are you?"

"Shawn's sister." she said.

"Oh, sorry." The guard said as he moved aside to let her in, she turn to looked at us and smirked.

--------

Dee walked over to the room, where the guard was.

"Miss, you can't be-"

"Dee! Come in, I was waiting for you!" Ellah said.

"Wh-"

"Aren't you going to let her in?" Ellah said.

"Oh- Yes. Come in." the guard said and moved aside.

Shawn's POV

- LISTEN TO 'build you up - Kim Taylor' RIGHT NOW

I looked as my heart stopped.

"What? No!" I yelled as I seen Dee crying, my princess..

I seen her walk up to me and hold my hand, I put my hand on top of hers as she cried, then the doctors pulled her away.

"Dee!" I yelled as they put her in the waiting room, I walked to her, but she couldn't see me..

"Babe.." I whispered.