Twenty-four.

Emmas POV

I sighed as I took a sip of my water, i don't think I should be at a damn highschool party when I'm pregnant.

"Hey, beautiful." someone said, whispering into my ear, and holding my waist.

I looked to see one of the boys.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey, wanna go upstairs? I can show you a good time.." he winked.

"Uh- sure?" I said, unsure, while I followed him upstairs.

"I'm going to fuck you so good." he whispered into my ear, as he walked into a room.

Once we walked in, he latched his lips onto mine as he slowly grabbed the hem of my shirt, and pulled it off.

He observed my breasts, then smirked, he took my jeans off, as he quickly slid his shirt off, then his black skinny jeans.

I laid down on the bed, while he looked at me, and slid his boxers off.

"I've waited so long for this.." he said as he put his thing by my entrance.

Then he put it in, as I moaned, I scratched his back abit.

"F-Faster" I whispered, as I moaned.

Then he went faster, and with every thrust, he groaned a little louder, I put my legs around his waist, as he goes faster.

"This is even better." he mumbles, my insides clench, as I came, then Sammy came a while after me.

"That was so fucking good." Sammy whispered, kissing my cheek.

--------------

Dee's POV

I smiled at Shawn, while we slow danced.

"You're perfect." he smiled, as I blushed, I noticed a girl looking at Shawn like he was hers.

I glared at her, as I pulled Shawn closer, and attached our lips.

"Do you think we should go upstairs?" he smiled, as I nodded, this was it..

Shawn intertwined our fingers together as he lead the way to his room, once we were up the stairs, I heard moaning right away.

We walked into his room, it wasn't what I expected, it was large, a king sized bed, organized clothes, a tv, speakers and a guitar.

He locked the door, then walked over to me, and passionately kissing me, then he quickly unattached our lips, took off his flannel and shirt, as I took my floral crop top off, then I slammed my lips against his.

I slid my shorts off, as I went on my knee's in front of Shawn, while he looked at me wide eyed, I slid his pants off, seeing his long boner.

I took his boxers off, slowly, then I grabbed the tip of his dick.

I put my mouth closer to it, I sucked the tip of it, then I heard Shawn's moans, he grabbed my head, and moved my head, faster, then Shawn stopped, and groaned, as he came.

"I can't take it anymore.." he said, as he took my underwear and bra off.

He then laid me down on his bed-which was comfortable- and laid on top of me, putting his hands on each side of me.

"Shawn?" I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I-I'm a virgin.." I said, as he looked at me surprised.

"I thought that you weren't a virgin because of the blow job- but I'll go easy, okay?" he smiled, as I nodded, then I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I felt his thing by my entrance, he put it in, I arched my back, as I scratched his back.

"Are you okay?-"

"Yeah, just keep going.." I say, as he nodded, and he thrusted in and out, I scratched his back harder, then less than five minutes, all I felt was pleasure.

"G-Go faster." I say breathing into his neck, and my fingers tangled in his hair, he went faster, Then my moans and his groans were only heard in his room.

"I-I'm almost there, babe." he mumbled, just then, everything around me tightened.

Then, I released it, the same time as Shawn did.

"That was amazing." Shawn said, kissing my forehead.

"I know.." I smiled.

--------------