Chapter 1

Jordan's POV

Hi, my name is Jordan Parker. I used to be the school's top wrestler, but now i'm their biggest nerd. My life is pretty hard. I live in a house with my mom, my brother and my sister. I might be the yoyngest of all the children, but i'm still the strongest. The only reason why I was into wrestling is cause my dad left us when I was a little girl. I grew up in the gym and fought my way to success. I earned my mom alot of money and now were simply rich. I quit because fighting isn't all I wanted to do with my life.

My alarm went off and I hit it with my hand to shut it off. I get out of bed, brushed my teeth and had a shower. I put on some sweats, my sprts bra, my converse, my bulls hat and slipped on a tank top. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to see my mom, my brother and my sister having breakfast.

I grab a slice of bread, kiss my mom and head out the door. The wind was blowing softly through my blonde hair. I straightened myself and I was off to school. Although there was the school bus I always walk everyday.

On my way there I saw my worst enemy; Michael Jackson. Michael is like the most popular boy in school and he's always messing with me. I try to keep my calm and stop the urge from beating the crap outta him.

"Hey nerdo," he laughed walking up to me. I just ignored him and walked to school. 15 minutes later

When I arrived I looked school up and down. "Yep, its gonna be another day in paradise" I though sarcasrically and made my way inside.

To be continued.....