Chapter 30

Alex's POV

Me and Daniel ran back to the blend where we caught up with Jordan and Jake. We told Jake what had happened but Jordan didn't find out yet.

"Wow Alex, some homework you had to do huh?" Jake teased and sipped on his tea. "And Daniel that was some investigation you had to do." I told him to zip it.

"Boy out better shut that hole in your mouth before I do it for you!" Daniel threatened. He stuck his tongue at her and she returned it.

"I just hope Michael is alright. I love him too much to see this way," Jordan started and looked out the window. I checked my pocket to search for Daniel's phone so I could show the video to her. No phone. Just then Michael walked in with anger in his eyes. He walked up to our table.

"Missing something Daniel?" He asked taking out her phone. She stared at me.

"How would you know its mine?" She asked. He scoffed.

"Funny, cause it has Daniel's phone engraved on it," he shot back turning the phone around. He was right.

"Next time you want to snoop around, make sure to remind me so I can get my fedora," he joked. Jordan just looked at him by he didn't look at her. He just turned around and walked away. She followed.

"You dick," Daniel said grabbing my 'thing'. She squeezed it until I started flinching.

"And who the heck gave you the privilege to touch me there?" I asked.

"I didn't need a privilege."

Jordan's POV

Michael walked out and I followed him. I need to know what's wrong.

"Michael!" I yelled and he ignored. I followed him all the way to his house and he walked I. I slipped in too. I yelled his name once more. He finally turned around.

"What!?" He asked a bit angry. This hurt me. For some odd reason I began crying again.

"Baby I'm sorry," he said putting his arm around me. I stepped back.

"No. I'm sorry. Sorry I ever came into your life."

To be continued.......

Hey hey hey! It's me! More updates guys so please keep the votes and comments coming!! Lol wattpad FAM anyone? Pm me if so! Love you guys, so does Michael. Peace!!xoxo