Chapter 37

Jordan's POV

2 weeks later....

"I just can't believe he knew and never bothered to tell me," I sighed sitting at the lunch table. Its been 2 weeks since the argument with Michael and I can't stand it.

"Well, maybe he was just trying to protect you?" Alex commented playing with his fingers. I shot him an angry look.

"Protect me!? Protect me by not telling me what I wanted to know!? How the he'll is that protecting!?" I screeched.

"Come on.....don't be so gullible. He was probably trying to stop you from doing that match against Rita Rooney," Daniel laughed.

"Yeah, I was pretty fucking lucky they chose me to do that match out of all 2000 of them," I said.

Daniel slapped my arm.

"What the fuck!?" I say looking at her.

"Stop that! Don't swear in school, you know damn well it pisses me off when you do that," she snorted at me.

"Wait....I don't feel so good, give me a minute...," I trailed while getting up. I quickly ran to the bathroom and hid in one of the stalls. I started throwing up continuously. For the past 2 weeks I've been having morning sickness and keep throwing up throughout the day. When I finished I rinsed my mouth and looked it the mirror. Just then the door burst open and in walked Daniel.

"Throwing up again?" She asked walking up to me.

"No....I'm perfectly-" I stopped and ran back to the stall and started throwing up again. She walked over to me and held my hair up.

"Jordan.....I'm worried about you...,"

To be continued......

Sorry for the hold up! Did y'all give up on me? Please don't give up on me!!! I beg please don't give up on meee! Short chapter, next update will be soon. Vote, COMMENT, and enjoy.