Chapter 32

Michael's POV

Oh God, these days need to fly by faster. Just another month and I still don't have the privilege on to get her pregnant. Damn it, I'm horny I need to have some fun right once in a while. I drive to the costume store and buy a nurse outfit and a police outfit. Some handcuffs may come in handy;-) .

Michael has been gone for about two hours now. Wonder what he's up to. Maybe when he comes home I can mess with him, tease him. I decided to stay with Michael for the weekends like a sleepover. Think I'm too old to have a sleepover? You thought wrong. I go up to Michael's room and changed into a long t-shirt. I slipped on red lace undergarments and walked downstairs. Michael wasn't home, good. I walked over to the stove and made him home made fry chicken. Its like I'm his wife or something. Waiting for him to come home, cooking for him pleasing him. Its all just.........odd.

Michael's POV

I open my door to smell something good. What's my babygirl up to now.

"What's that I smell?" I ask dropping the costumes on the floor. She looked at me and smirked.

"Fry chicken. Sit down it'll be done in a minute," she answers. I flop on the couch and turn the television on. I look over at Jordan and she's bending over showing her underwear. Damn, this is worth watching. I stare beneath her watching her every move. Just wait until I get your ass upstairs, you'll be begging me to- I was cut off by her snapping her fingers in my face.

"Michael! Dinner is ready, what are you staring at!?" She laughed. My face turned red and I mentally facepalmed myself. I have to admit, I'm a blusher.

"Sorry I spaced out," I lied. Well I did space out. Space out in her ass. I walked to the table took a seat. She called my mother and my sister down to have some food.

"Thanks for the food Jordan. I really love it, your the greatest," Janet said devouring a drumstick. I stared at Jordan who kept on touching herself purposely. Just to get me horny. Well if this was a test, A+ would be written all over her. She bent over the table putting her breasts in my face, she winked at me. Bad girl...

Jordan's POV

This isn't me. I would never act this way even if someone begged me to. Touching myself? Teasing Michael? Now where is this all coming from? Its probably a box I never dusted off yet to see what's inside. This is inside. I never knew I had a horny side, now I do, Michael is loving it. I look over at Michael and he was looking at me with devious eyes. What's up his sleeve now. He excused himself from the table and walked pass Janet and Katherine. He waved me over and I followed. Before I got to him I put my hair in a messy ponytail and cocked my hip to one side.

"I can see what your doing, but I won't let you get to me. Your a badass you know," he sighed. I furrowed my eyebrows and pinned him against the wall.

"Aww Mikeybear, what's the problem baby?" I moan in his ear. I could feel his little friend waking up. Perfect. I step off swaying my hips in a sexily matter. I felt his eyes glued to me. I gave him one last wink and stepped back to the kitchen. I got back to my normal act with my hair down and straightened myself.

"No worries Katherine, I'll do the dishes don't worry about those. Its not a lot anyways," I offer as Michael walks in. Janet quickly ran upstairs to do who knows what and Katherine went to the garden. Me and Michael......all alone in one house. We stare at each other. I turned back around and did the dishes. Big hands come around my waist caressing my everything. I can't let him get to me either, I cannot moan. His warm breath on my neck is making me wet. Who knew Michael had touches like these.

"Your a bad babygirl," he whispered. I turned around letting him put me on the sink.

"Yeah but I know something you don't know," I chanted.

"Whats that?"

" You want me.....you want me bad baby," I say pushing him out of the way.

"Well I also know something you don't know," he repeated.

"Mmhm and what's that Mikeybear?" I ask giving him a pouty face.

"You got it bad for me....admit it," he sighed.

"We'll just see about that," I laughed disappearing up the stairs.

Michael's POV

Mikeybear........it always turns me on when she calls me that. Damn you girl, damn you. She's got something for me, I got something for her. I'm gonna make her scream, So even the neighbors know my name.

To be continued......

Chapter 32 to Chapter 33 will be the perv scenes. Enjoying this chapter so far? Comment so I can gt some feed back!

Dede~xx