Chapter 15

Jordan's POV

I pressed my head against Michael's so our bodies made a heart. I can't hide anymore. I love this guy so much.

"Jordan there is something I need to ask you," he said quietly. It was gettingg real dark and our only light was the moon, but my light was Michael.

"Okay go ahead," I said.

"I know this might seem.....weird and too soon but I need you to know something. Ever since I layed my eyes on you I knew I had to make you mine. I know I made fun of you and that was a big mistake. Please forgive me. I can't bear to see you with another  for that breaks me and my heart.

I want to make you mine and mine forever. So here goes nothing........Jordan Parker, will you be my girl?" he questioned.

I was shocked. What should I say!!!! I want to say yes!

I cupped his head into my tiny delicate hands and stared into his eyes. My eyes glistened in the moonlight and Michael could tell I was about to cry.

"Jordan don't-" I cut him off and hit him with a kiss.

"Yes Michael, YES!! I would love to be your girl!!" I screamed.

His smile got wider and wider and wider. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer leaving no space between us.

"You have absolutely no idea how long I've wanted this day to come," he said. We were still in the water and it was getting pretty cold out.

"Well now your fantasy is now reality," I told him.

Michael's POV

Yess!! I ginally have the girl all to myself!! I could tell she was freezing cause her whole body was shaking.

"Do you want to go home?" I asked her.

"I'm a bit tired but you did pack us a picnic right?" she asked. I nodded and picked her up. I carried her back to the woods and set out the food. **************

We finished eveything but Jordan nearly fell asleep.

"Come here sweetheart, I'll take you home," I said to her. I took her shorts and slid them unto her and the same with my shirt.

I took her up and left the woods. I looked to see if anyone was looking and climbed out. I took her to her house and knocked on the door.

Her mother answered the door with a worried look.

"Honey!! You were supose to be home hours ago, what happened!!?" her mother questioned.

Jordan didn't respond cause eventually, she was half asleep.

"Listen I took her out to a place and we didn't realize how late it was, I'm ssorry Mrs.Parker we just sorta lost track of time.

"Did you-?" she asked. I knew what she was thinking. I would do that but not by force but with love.

"No, no, no!! I didn't, I could, but we just got into this relationship and she has changed me alot. So I would never do that yet," I explained.

Her mother smiled and moved to welcome me in. "You can carry her upstairs to her room and your very lucky to have my daughter so take care of her. Just remember a womans heart is very delicate and its easy to break," she said.

I nodded in agreement and left for her room. She was wet and I don't think she would like if I looked at her naked so I can change her into her pajamas.

"Jordan, do you feel comfortable with me seeing you naked? Cause I need to change you into your pj's," I asked.

She nodded sleepily. I went to her bottom drawer and took out her pj's.

I slowly stripped her of her clothing. Oh.....my....gosh. She had the most perfect body I have ever laid my eyes on. I slipped her underwear in then her pajamas. I tucked her into bed and kissed her forehead.

I love you Jordan♡♥.

I love to update for you guys!! I love you all!! Please vote and comment on what you think.