Chapter 39

Jordan's POV

I was in the gym practicing for my match with Rita Rooney. She's tough competition but I'm sure I can do this. The thing that bothers me the most is that I keep vomiting. Is it an eating disorder? Well it could be that because of all the weird things I have been eating.

"Stop daydreaming and put your back into it Parker!" Coach yelled. I got back to punching hoping I can win this match.

Michael's POV

I skipped classes today because of Jordan. Her mother told me she had something important to tell me. I wonder what. I walked over to her place and ringed the door bell. She answered quickly and pulled me in.

"Woah, Michelle what's the rush?", I asked.

"Michael....I am literally panicking right now....I can't believe it.....,"

"What are you talking about?"

"She might be pregnant Michael...... She might be pregnant."

"What the hell!! Pregnant!? How are you so sure!?"

"I'm not....its just her behavior that worries me."

"Whats it like?"

"She.........she keeps vomiting every morning. She has the weirdest cravings for stuff like.....peanut butter and ice cream with pickles. I'm worried about her....I really am."

"This is not good...,"

"When last did you guys have sex?"

"About 2 or 3 weeks ago. Why?"

"Did you use protection?"

"Come to think of it now........we didn't."

"Oh gosh Michael do you know what this means? Just promise even if she is pregnant you'll stick with her through everything. Promise?"

"I promise."

Just that minute, Jordan walked in and stared. She cleared her throat and walked upstairs. She needs to chill. I followed her quietly and sneaked my way into her room. When she turned around she screamed.

"What the hell!! You can't just sneak up on a girl like that, godamnit!" She yelled. I looked down then cleared my throat.

"I have something to tell you........well most likely discuss with you," I say calmly.

"I don't have all day, hurry up," she said in an annoyed voice. I looked at her calmly.

"Why are you being such a bitch!? Ever since that one day you've been acting so self centered. What your problem?"

"First of all you're the one not minding your own business. Second of all, how dare you call me a bitch!? You're the one being an ass!"

"Can you stop!? I was worried about you, that's why! I hate your attitude!"

"Well I hate you!"

"Take it back..."

She was silent for a while. She looked at me anndt shook her head.

"No...I won't."

"Fine...have it your way...you hate me? That's fine by me. Have a nice day."

I walked downstairs and slammed the door. Before I left I said one last thing.

"Oh and just so you know, that's my kid."

"What?"

To be continued......