Chapter 34

Michael's POV

After last night, I feel terribly bad. What have I done? All those dirty things that we did last night, wasn't even me. I somehow changed instantly when she tried to turn me on. I rubbed my face and sat up in bed. I looked over to Jordan and sigh. She's beautiful......my ray of sunshine......my heart.....my everything. She was turned to the side so her back was to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my head in her back gently. I caressed her thigh hoping she'll respond to my touch. She did. She tilted her head towards me and smiled sleepily.

"Good morning Michael," she spoke wearily. I smiled and leaned in towards her.

"Good morning to you too my dear," I replied pecking her lip. She furrowed her eyebrows and giggled.

"Kiss me like you mean it," she pleaded leaning on my chest. I lifted her head wit my finger and kissed her lips. She kissed back and wrapped my curls around her finger. She pulled back and smiled wider.

"I love you Michael," she said leaning her body more on mine. We sat there for a few minutes in a comfortable silence. About fifteen minutes later she walked over to the window and sighed. I but on some jeans and walked over to her, kissing her neck. She smiled a little and turned around to me. Every time I see her face I'm reminded of what I did yesterday. Kills me every time. I look down and walked away. I should be ashamed of myself.

Jordan's POV

Michael had walked away from me. Did my breath smell? Was I a mess? I shrugged and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then Michael joined in. When I finished I hopped on the counter staring at him. Every once in a while he would glance at me and chuckle. When he was done he walked back to his bedroom. What's wrong with my Mikey? I followed him and he face palmed himself. He stared at the floor not making eye contact with me. I went behind him and sat leaning my head on his back.

"Baby.......what's wrong?" I ask in a sweet voice.

"I'm sorry...," he trailed. I thought back to what events occurred yesterday. Bingo. The sex.

"I was so out of control, I might've even hurt you, are you okay?" He asked looking behind.

"I'm fine but your not," I said sadly. Whenever he's upset he acts like a child....a five or six year old. Its super cute and never gets old.

"I'm sorry about last night. Please forgive me, I can't even forgive myself for that," he sighed rubbing his temple.

"No Michael, its fine.."

"No its not. My mother raised me better than to be doing stuff like this to girls like you. I should've stopped years ago."

My baby is sad. Poor thing. I want to make him feel better. After all, I am his girl. I walked over to the shower and turned to Michael.

"You coming?" I ask innocently. He looks down. I walk over to him and pull him up. He whined but I could care less. I slowly undressed and jumped in the shower. Michael undressed and joined me. I had my back turned to him while the warm water flowed on me. I could feel his eyes roaming my body. Big hands were on my waist and a warm breath on my neck.

"I love you," he said kissing my neck.

***

At school.......

Me and Michael walked to school. He still seemed somewhat sad and I can't cheer him up. Why does he feel bad? It was just sex......the best sex ever. I was at my locker when something caught my eye, I saw the devils daughter. Britney. She was wit Lisa and the rest of them. She walked pass me and brushed me. I looked back.