Chapter 38

Jordan's POV

I walked back to the table where Jake and Alex sat waiting for me and Daniel to come back. Daniel had her hand on my shoulder and sat me down. She's a great friend, I wouldn't be anything without her.

"Jordan, I need to go, catch up with you guys later," Daniel said and left. I looked down and sighed to myself. What it happening to me?

"Hi, may I take your order?" The waitress asked.

"Yeah, could I get some pickles, some ice cream, peanut butter and cheese?" I said out of the blues. Did I really just say that!?

"Umm......we don't sell those stuff but would you like a smoothie?" She asked again. I randomly shot up out of my seat and looked her in the eye.

"Are you saying you hate me!? Is that why you can't get me some cheese? Tell me, why, why!!?" I screamed. Seriously.....I did not just say that.

"Is she pregnant?" She asked Jake. He nearly choked on his drink and turned to me.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!" Jake said. "She's just.....tired," he said trying to convince her. What is wrong with me?

**

On my way home I saw the coach. He used to love teaching me boxing.

"Jordan! Have you thought about the match wit Rita Rooney?" He asked walking beside me.

"You know coach, I don't really know. Give me some time to think about it," I reply walking to my door.

"I'm counting on you Parker."

I walked inside to see Michael and my mom sitting on the couch. What the hell.

"Mom, what is he doing here?" I asked looking at him. Ugh, so irresistible.

"He just came to explain why......this is mostly my fault," she sighed.

"What do you mean, your fault?"

"I was the one who told Michael."

"What!! You made me mad at him the whole time for your fucking mistake!?"

"Please don't swear honey....,"

"Don't tell me what to fucking do!!"

I walked out hoping to see coach there. Luckily he was just getting into his car.

"Hey coach! I want to take the scholarship....,"

To be continued.......

I'm thinking of making 2 new stories. One will be called "His Teacher" and the other will probably be called "The dorm down the hall", or "That boy". What do y'all think? Comment or pm me! New stories on the way but its your decision. Vote, COMMENT, and enjoy.