Chapter 36

Michael's POV

2 weeks later.....

The play is in 2 days and Jordan is freaking out.

"Oh my gosh Michael, the play is coming!! I can barely breath, I can't go up there! I mean like I can die up there, have a seizure, I could go bonkers!! I could-" I put my finger her lips.

"Shhh, you'll be fine, quit worrying, will you? You'll be fine I promise," I told her trying to calm her down. She was settling a bit and sat on the couch. I sat beside her and put my legs on her lap, like a footrest. She pushed them off. I put them back. She pushed them off again, so I put them back on.

"Michael, this is really annoying, stop," she said seriously. I ignored it and smiled. Her phone beeped. She looked at it with wide eyes and got up.

"Umm........I have...to uh.....I have to go somewhere, I'll be right back," she whispered walking to the door.

"Okay let me drop you off."

"No!! No, you stay here I can walk there."

"Mmhm, where are you going?"

"No where important."

She left and locked the door. I wonder what she's up to, but I trust her.

Jordan's POV

I got a call from my father saying he wants to meet up. Again. This time it was suppose to be at a park. I walked silently to the park then I spotted him. He was with a little boy. Odd. I walked over to them and smiled. Not only did I have an online relationship with my father, I also go out and see him sometimes. I would lie to my mother telling her I would hang out with Daniel, but truly I would always go out to have a talk or celebration with him. He said he had something to show me, I wonder what. I walked over to them and smiled.

"Hello Jordan," the little boy said waving to me. He looked about, 12 or 13 years old to me. I waved back at the boy and walked to my father.

"Hey dad!" I exclaimed.

"Hi there Jordan," he smiled at me. He invited me to come to a sushi place so I did. We took a seat and every once in a while I would glance over at the both.

"You must be wondering who this boy is?" He asked.

"Uh...yeah, who is he by the way?"

"Can I talk to you for a second, privately?" He questioned. I nodded and walked over to a corner. The boy followed but then my dad turned around.

"Benji, sir down...," he said calmly.

"But dad I want to-"

"BENJI!! I said sit down!!" He yelled at him which made me jump a little. I guess his name was Benji. He turned his focus back on me and sighed.

"Do you remember Leah?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, I remember her. Your wife, am I right?" I said.

"Well, ex wife...," he trailed.

"What do you mean by ex wife?"

"Me and Leah are having a divorce."

"A divorce!! Why a divorce!"

"She's interested in other people. She just doesn't want to be with me."

"But what does that have to do with the boy?"

"His name is Benji and he's Leah's son. He's also my son. He doesn't know about the divorce yet, I don't want it to worry him."

I looked over at Benji. He was on his phone surfing the internet.

"How old is he?"

"He's 12 turning 13 next month."

"So what is he doing here?"

"I was wondering if you could keep him this summer. All this divorce and paper is getting to me. Can you keep him for this summer? Please?"

I wondered on what to say. I can't say yes cause of my mom and I can't say no cause I'm just a nice person.

"I'll...... I'll have to think about it."

He nodded and walked back over to the table where Benji sat.

"Oh there is something I forgot to tell you...." He trailed with a sad face.

**
Michael's POV

I stayed at Jordan's house waiting for her to come back. I read a magazine, talked to a few friends and got bored after that. Just then, the door burst open and in walked Jordan with an annoyed look on her face. I got up hoping to get a kiss or a hug or something like that but ended up getting a slap across the face.

"You lied to me.....you knew all along....why didn't you tell me!?" She yelled pushing me. I stood firm wondering what this is about.

"What are you talking about?" I asked walking up to her. She pushed me again.

"You knew about it and never bothered to tell me!! You know how this makes me feel Michael, why didn't you tell me!! Its not like its your business!" She screamed.

"What are you talking about!?"

"You know what? Forget it.......just....just leave," she said pointing to the door. Tears were now running down her cheeks.

"Your not even gonna tell-"

"Just leave!! Please leave!!"

I opened the door wondering what that was all about. I'm confused. Really confused. I have some information to collect on this.

To be continued......

Sorry for the wait. I was a bit disappointed on the authors not I barely got responses. It hurts but still. Vote, COMMENT, and enjoy.