Chapter 17

Michael's POV

Dang I hate that kid Jake. He keeps acting like Jordan's boyfriend for some damn reason, I'm the on she wants to be with. With her still on my back I headed out the school doors.

"Hey sweetheart? Janet said she already went shopping and got you a dress. Hope you don't mind," I told her.

"Its okay, I don't really like shopping anyway," she stated.

"You know Michael, I love your piggy back rides. There really fun."

"Thanks babe, I try my best to make you happy, I can see I'm doing really good," I said.

"Yeah well your doing too good."

We got to her house but she wanted to come to mine. I let her inside and she ran upstairs.

"Where are you going?" I questioned.

"Well I'm going to see what dress Janet got me and your not allowed to see it until prom starts!" she yelled.

I grabbed her back and pulled her close to me.

"Your gonna make me see that right?" I asked.

She nodded her head saying no.

"Okay then you leave me no choice," I pouted giving her no attention.

"Oh come on Michael you know you can't be like this baby," she said stroking my face. I pushed her away. She had a pissed look on her face.

"Michael I'm sorry but you can't see the dress yet," she explained.

"Okay fine but promise that I'll be the first boy to see it," I sad and she agreed.

Jordan's POV

I went up to Janets room and locked the door behind me. I looked at the dress and it left me saying WOW.

It was a black dress with a red neckline. It was short and came with heels. I don't wear heels so I'll just wear my black flats.

I heard the door creak and saw Michael trying to sneek a peek.

"Janet hide the dress!" I yelled and threw it to her. She caught it and threw it in the closet. I opened the door and saw Michael glaring at me.

I pushed him in the room and unto the bed. I pinned him on the bed.

"You really want to see that dress don't you?" I asked. He bit his lip.

"No I can't wait," he admitted.

"Well you have to wait for it," I told him.

He pushed me over so he was on top. "Well.......you know babygirl....theres something I can't wait to have," he said.

"What is that?"

"I can't wait to have you.....if you know what I mean," he said. My eyes widened at what he just said. I never wanted to have s*x. My mom said her first experience was painful cause dad wasn't doing it with caution. I don't want Michael to hurt me. But I could still give him a try.

He rubbed his hand over my thigh and nibbled on my neck. I let out a small moan that escaped my mouth. I covered my mouth and stared him in the eye.

"I know you want it Jordan, just let me give it to you," he whispered seductively. I have seen people who baarely know eachother have s*x so its not a problem if I do it with my bofriend. Even people who are enimies are having sex without love and a commited relationship.

"Michael....no I don't eant you to hurt me," I said.

"I promise I won't he said. He was just about to unbuckle my jeans when Janet busted in.

"You guys csn do this later, prom starts soon!!"

To be continued....

The next scene and chapter is going to be intense and for MJ pervs. Please comment if you are one.