Chapter 23

Jordan's POV

I felt Michael's touch leaving my body. Its like he has some sort of trance on me. I get up and stretch. I try my best to forget my father and live on to the future but I just can't. Its stressing me out man. How would you feel if your father left you at a small age and forgot about you? Can you relate? (Remember she doesn't know the truth about her father so she has to believe that her father left her when really her mom had to leave).

I walk downstairs to hear mumbling as soon as I took the last step, the talking stopped.

"Hey babygirl your awake," Michael said walking up to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and took in the smell of his aroma. It was so addictive.......

I tangled my fingers in his jet black curls and laid my head on his chest.

His arms were around my waist rubbing up and down my back.

"Jordan, hmm I love you soooo much gurl you wouldn't even know it,"he explained.

"I love you too applehead," I chuckled.

Michael's POV

I really need to let her forget about the whole thing with her......you know. I wanted to take her on another date, cause technically when I took her in the woods, we weren't in a comitted relationship then but after we were.

"Well um...d-do you kids need something to eat?" Michelle asked. I could definetely tell that she was nervous around Jordan.

"Well uh...I was thinking of taking Jamie to the roller rink and get something to eat there but we can just....."

"No no!! I insist you guys must go out to the roller rink and have the time of your lives!! You can stay out late have fun!" Michelle shouted shoving us upstairs to get ready. I don't know if you could see it but she really doesn't want to have contact with her yet. She needs more time.

"Michael are you really taking me roller blading?" She asked with a faint smile.

I walked over to her nad used a finger to lift her head so she was staring at me.

"Jordan if your sad, then I'm sad so please forget about him. Please don't let him get you down, andyes I am taking you to the roller rink tonight," I stated. She smiles again but barely.

"Michael I'm trying," she said.

"Well try harder cause your not improving," I frowned. She had a sad face.......and was silent.

"Come on I know your going through alot and I understand where your coming from, just please don't let him get to you, babygirl I'm here for you, please lighten up a bit," I asked nicely.

She gave me a wide smile and picked up her shoes. I grabbed my buckled jacket (from the bad era) and slid it on. She was only wearing jeans with a sleevless blouse. It was getting close to night and was really cold out.

"Are you sure you wanna wear that?" I asked.

"Michael don't be so gullible."

I waved good bye to her mother and led her outside. We go into my car and drove off. The windown were down so it was a bit cold, I could see her shivering

"Cold much?" I teased.

"N-no I am p-perfectly f-fine," she stuttered.

"Well no worries cause we are here!"

We walked in and observed the place. This is going to be fun:-).

Jordan's POV

We walked over to the counter to get some roller blades. Of course, Michael got in line skates and so did I. To be honest I could skate really well, but now.......I forgot. Michael already had his skates on and ready to roll.