Chapter 7

Michael's POV

Brittney keeps on asking me if I'm going to take her back. Why should and why would I!? I wanted Jordan but-.........Why is this happening!! Whenever she's around my skin tightens, I get hard and I gaze at her for a long time!!

Could it be possible that I'm attracted to her? I mean...who wouldn't be. Her blonde long hair, the way she walks swaying her hips and she's not like other girls.

She doesn't like going to the mall, she doesn't complain alot she just goes with the flow. The way she wears her sweats man.....damn.....she puts them a little bit lower than usual showing her curves. Not to forget her tank tops, they're so tight!! I'm not only attracted to her looks, I'm attracted to her ways.

She loves children, she's smart,  she tries her best to stay out of fights and she loves.....everything. She tries her best not to hurt anyone but they always push her button.

I ws walking down the street to where me and Jordan live. I passed her house and looked at her window. She stared back down at me. I soon noticed a smile forming across my face while I looked up at her. She giggled then smiled back. Could it be possible that I'm in love with her?

To be continued.......