Chapter 10

Still Michael's POV

I walked back upstairs to my room to find Jordan.

"Jordan? Where are you?" I called out. She came from under my bed and straightened her sweats.

"Michael I'm sorry I invaded your home, I really am. I guess I should go now," she said ready to climb out the window.

"No no!! I insist you must stay, if you go back gome your brother is going to kill you, and I don't want that," I grabbed her back.

"I-.....I simply can't stay-" I cut her off.

"Nonsense. I can ask my sister Janet to lend you a pair of jeans and a blouse for school tomorrow. I know your gothic and like those black stuff but is there ever a time you never wear sweats?" I asked.

She nodded saying no.

"Okay trust me. Jeans would look great on you just please stay the night," I begged. This girl was making it hard for me. I never beg cause once I ask, I get what I want. But she is something different.....I like that.

"Um....okay fine....but what about your mom? Where am I going to sleep? What about my mom!" she freaked.

"I'll have my mom call yours and you can stay in the extra bedroom beside mine," I offered. I really wanted her to stay in my room but she still hates me.

I handed her one of my t-shirts and boxers. She was getting ready to strip when she said "Um....Michael can you please turn around?"

I obeyed her command and turned around. "Done!" she sqealed and when I looked at her, I was amazed, my shirt was just the right height for her.She put the boxers on and wore it like shorts.  Her legs were tall and a light caramel color.

"Michael, Michael!!" I heard her yell.

"Oh sorry about that," I blushed. That was so embarassing. I was stuck in a trance

Jordan's POV

Did he just blush!? Did the mean MICHAEL JACKSON just blush!? Oh my gosh this day just keeps getting weirder and weirder by the minute.

It was now 7:00 PM and I had no idea of what to do. I keep wondering if Michael likes me. Does he? After all these years of teasing and humiliating me he likes me?

Well I think he does. What else can explain the photos of me in his room? I found that creepy yet cute. I don't hate him, I don't but I can't fall in love like this......I was never supose to fall in love. Remember boys will treat you like shit, and break your heart........just like your dad did.

To be continued......

Hey guys did you like this chapter? What will happen next? Please comment and vote.

Shoulf I update today again? Or wait till tomorrow? The choice is yours readers!!♡♥