Chapter 26

Jordan's POV

That same day.......

I sat in class with Alex for the rest of the day. I had lunch with him, we talked and even shared numbers.

"Hey are these boxing/wrestling trophies with your name on it?" He asked a little bit excited.

I chuckled. "Yeah they are. The school has a boxing team when the students compete against the toughest boxers around. I was one of those students," I boasted.

"Can I see you in action?"

"Those days are over for me."

"Pretty please!!?"

"Okay fine but you can't tell anyone."

We walked into the gym and I grabbed some gloves. After I was done Alex applauded for me.

"Wow your perfect!" He grinned.

"Aww shut up," I laughed.

"So what do we have next?" He questioned.

"Well, I have to meet a very special person for ice-cream. Care to join?" I offered. He nodded.

I walked to the door then someone put their hands over my eyes.

"I don't have time for games Michael, let go," I said.

"Fine." He let go and kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Care to introduce me to your friend?" Alex asked clearing his throat. I let go of Michael.

"Oh sorry. This is the very special person I have to meet. Alec meet Michael, Michael meet Alex a new exchange student from England," I said.

They shook hands and looked at each other. It was an ackward silence.

"So you wanna go now babe?" Michael asked.

**************

I'm back at home from the ice-cream shop. Michael smeared it all over my face. He calls that an accident, please. I heard footsteps enter through my window and felt a warm breath on my neck. He caressed my body up and down.

"You know, thats not the only dessert I want to have," Michael's voice said, "I'm still hungry."

"Then get some chocolate or something sweet," I suggested.

"Not that kind of hungry.......I'm hungry for you."

To be continued.......

Naughty is Michael....hehe