Chapter 20

Jordan's POV

Next day.......

I woke up feeling sore. What did we do last night? I can remember that we went to the party and Jake tried to make a move but Michael stopped it.

I looked under the covers and noticed that we were both naked. I put the sleeping Michael on his back and I lay on his bare caramel chest. I really don't care if we're naked or not, I just care that we are together.

I doodled my name on his chest with my fingers as I hummed a song that Michael adored. As I hummed a wonderful voice joined in;

Write your name, across my heart,

I want the world to know that I am yours forever,

And I'll wear it, like a shiny star,

So write your name........across my heart♡♥.

I looked up to see Michael singing the chorus of the song. After he ended it I set myself staring at him with big eyes.

"Morning beautiful, how are you?" he asked stroking my hair.

"I'm a bit sore, but otherwise I'm fine,' I explained clawing my name in his soft, perfect skin. My name was now visible into it.

"Well it happens to almost every single girl. If its your first it'll be sore after cause you are tight asf. I really hope you'll get used to my size, but when your that tight.......it makes making love to you better," he said sitting up to the headboard.

His abs we're so sexy from the sun reflecting off it. I got off him and sat beside him.

Maybe I will," I stated.

"You know I love you right? Your like the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't even know why I used to use those slutty girls and have fun with them:-P. Some of them keep asking me if I want to do them tonight. I always say no. I'm really sick of they're behaviour towards me now. Why are the  girls so into me!?" he questioned.

"I can't believe you just asked that. This is all so shocking. HOW CAN YOU ASK THAT!!?" I yelled at him.

He smiled and put his arm around my waist. "I think I know why. Is it because I'm so damn sexy?"

I nodded at his statement.

"Is it because I'm great in bed?"

I nodded again.

"Is it beacuse I love you thats why your so into me?" he questioned in a low sexy voice.

I climbed on top of him and nodded once more.

"You do know that I'm naked and so are you right?"

"Of course I know that."

He put on some shorts and threw me a t-shirt.

He grabbed me and picked me up into his arms. He walked downstairs to see his mother sitring with Janet.

"Good morning my ladies," he said kissing they're foreheads.

"Ayee applehead," Janet said giving him a noogie. He gave a weird stare to her and pushed her off her chair causing her to fall of.

"Oops", Michael said sounding like a child and taking her toast.

"You two stop it before someone gets hurt," they're mother said.

Janet got up and walked over to me.

"Hey whats your name and what are you doing here?" Janet asked rudely.

I was a bit hurt but I don't blame her. She must've always seen girls walking in and out of his room so she has every right to be curious about her brother.