Chapter 4

Jordan's POV

Oh my gosh......Michael just grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. Where is this going!?

"Michael let go!" I said fighting him off. Just then Brittney came up to us. Michael turned his head to her and let me go. "What the fuck Michael!? Your cheating on me with that slut!?" she asked looking me up and down.

"First of all, I'm not the one who is a slut, you are! You screwed my brother yesterday!!" I yelled back. Oh no! I promised my brother that I wouldn't let Michael know he had his girl wrapped around his finger!

"Brittneyy is this for real!?" he asked giving her a death stare.

"You little bitch!" she squealed grabbing my throat.

Oh gosh no.....I was trying my best to hold back my urge to slap the shit outta her. Then she slapped me in my face. "Now I can get why you dad left you, cause your so friggin worthless!" she said.Thats it!! I can't hold this back! My rage meter was high!

I pushed her against this building and punched hef multiple times. She soon started coughing up blood. "Don't fucking touch me again, and don't you ever mention anything about my family!!" I yelled kneeing her in the rib.

Michael pulled me away from her but I was still kicking and punching air. He grabbed me and pulled me into his chest. I grabbed his chest pulled him closer and cried into his shirt. She had no right to remind me of the cruelty of my father!

Michael's manly aroma was filling my nose with a wonderful smell. I just want to hold his tight and never let-........what the hell!! I hate him remember!

To be continued........