Chapter 35

Jordan's POV

I walked down the hall with Alex as he questioned what happened. When I told him he started laughing. I punched his arm.

"Its not funny," I say seriously. He giggled.

"I know but you notice your gonna have to do auditions, right?" He said.

"Auditions? Auditions for what?"

"For the play. Your gonna need to find a Romeo to be in the play with you."

"Why can't I just pick a boy?"

"You can't. Mr. Claude will be doing auditions and he will be picking the boy."

This can't happen. I can't just do the play with a random boy, Michael wouldn't like that. Yet again I did promise Mr. Claude I'd do it. Oh crap, what have I done? Its called a library, I should've kept my mouth shut!

"But if he does that then I'll have to kiss another boy!!"

"Pretty much.....yeah I guess." Alex said.

"Michael will not approve to this!"

"Michael will not approve to what?" Michael asked walking up to me sadly. Alex looked at me, then at Michael then back at me again. Damn it.

"I.....I have to do some stuff......I mean studying! For the...uh....new science test....uh.....bye!" Alex said quickly and speed walked down the hall. So much for not being alone.

"What's his problem?" Michael slouched. I hate seeing him so down.

"Nothing....just.,...let's go," I said and pulled his arm. We walked to the gymnasium and Michael sat on the bleachers. I sat beside him and leaned on his shoulder. Ugh......I hate seeing him so sad.

**

"We only have an hour left of school, I need to see Mr. Claude about the play. I can't kiss another boy," I panicked. I feel awkward for talking to a boy about my problems but hey, he's my friend.

"What your gonna have to do is keep Michael from seeing the flyers Mr. Claude put up and keep him from coming to school on whenever the play is," Alex said. We were in class discussing about what to do.

"Its not that easy...........Michael is curious about stuff he knows is fishy. He will find out I can feel it. I need to talk to Mr. Claude," I freaked and ran towards the office. Luckily, I saw him there with his feet up on his desk.

"Oh! There you are! I've been expecting you. Now about that play......," he dragged. I quickly shut the door and took a seat.

"I cannot do the play anymore. If your going to do auditions I have to kiss another boy, then I can't do the play!"

"Hmm .......is there a certain boy you have your eye on?" He asked.

"Yes......his name is Michael. Michael Jackson," I told him. He took out a book filled with records of students.

"Ah....Michael Jackson you say? A once B- student, but now a straight A student? A once bad boy but now a trustworthy one? So you got your eye on him, do you now?"

"Yes sir, I do."

"Why is that? Everyday you two or either fighting or something like that."

"No sir, not anymore. You see Michael and I are......we are dating."

His eyes shot open. He glared at me with weary eyes.

"Okay.......we'll still do the auditions. But! You must get Mr. Jackson to enter the auditions. If he does good....then he'll be in the play with you. He must show me that he is the romantic type and can leave the crowd in awe. He must have courage and responsibility in this play. If he doesn't then I'm afraid he can't be in it. Do you understand Ms. Parker?"

"Yes! Yes I do understand Mr. Claude thank you so much!" I screeched and ran out. I quickly ran back to class where Alex was sitting there reading mother science book.

"So what did he say?" He asked.

"He said I have to get Michael to enter the play.....it won't be easy," I explained to Alex. He rubbed his chin and sighed.

"Its better to just tell him than to make him find out the hard way."

"I would but he seems pissed and telling him he probably won't get the part is too much. It'll piss him off even more."

"Do you know what will piss him off?"

"What?"

"The fact that your not telling him this." Alex got up and walked away. I watched him and he went into a room and disappeared. I walked to a nearby bench and took my phone out. Nothing new I guess. I texted Michael asking him to meet me inside the staff room. While walking to the room, I saw a flyer on the school billboards. It was a flyer for auditions for Romeo and Juliet, auditions tomorrow. I ripped it off. Wow. He already had these made. I shook my head and walked further. When I arrived at the Staff room I slowly opened it and closed it. I turned around and saw Michael sitting down on the couch. He had his feet placed on the couch bouncing a ball in his hand. When he heard the door shut he got up.

"You said you wanted to meet me here......so here I am," he sighed walking over to me. I grabbed his hand and sat back on the couch facing him. I handed him the flyer and looked away.

"What's this for?" He asked.

"I want you to enter."

"Why?"

"Cause......I sort of got myself in trouble with the librarian so it was either suspension or that."

He looked at the paper then back at me.

"You do know this play is romantic right?"

"Yeah.....and I really want to do it with you. I don't want to kiss another person, Michael please do it. Do it for me."

"Fine. I promise I'll enter, but if I don't get the part, I will kill that boy who does."

I smiled and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged back. This play has to be nice, I think my life depends on it. On another note, Michael still seemed sad. I hate it when my boyfriend is upset. I lean in and kiss his lips. I run my hands through his jet black curly hair and gently push him back on the couch. Within moments notice he kisses back pulling me closer to him. I sat in between his legs and enjoyed the make out session that we were having. We continued for at least five to ten minutes then we heard keys dangling out side the door. Shit. The teachers must be out there. Michael quickly grabbed me and shoved me into a closet hiding himself too. The door burst open and in walked two teachers. I didn't really recognize them in any circumstances at all.

"These teens and pre-adults! They're driving me nuts!" One of them yelled. The other one walked over to the counter making coffee.

"I told you being a teacher would be hard......but noo, you wanted a easy come, easy go job," the other one howled back. They started fighting about jobs. Michael looked at me and kissed me again.

"I'm sorry," he said leaning his head on my chest. I stroked his hair and cooed to him.

"No worries, I get that your angry about yesterday...but its fine, just be happier."

What bothers me most is the play. Let's just get this over with.

To be continued........

Once again another boring chapter. I'm sorry!! I have a lot in my head right now and I'm confused with what's going on. Talk about drama on wattpad. Anyway, new update soon, vote comment share please! Love you all. (Sorry if this chapter is boring, I try, I try!)