Chapter 3

Jordan's POV

Me and the gang finally arrived at my place. "Hey momma!" I yelled and kissed my mom on the cheek.

"I hope you don't mind but I invited the gang to chill with me for the day," i explained. She nodded and eveyone was off to my room.

I sat on the bed, Daniel sat on the computer chair and Jake sat on my bean bag chair.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Jake asked.

"Hey!! Michael'swindow is right next to yours, so you guys can talk," she suggested.

"And why the hell would I do that!?" I screeched while walking over to the window.

"Come on, you guys have been enimies since you were 6!!" she yelled.

"No!! There is no way I'm letting that-" I was cut off by Daniel opening the window.

"Michael!! Come on we need to talk," she screamed.

First he looked over at her, the opened his window. "Whats in it for me?" he questioned.

"Nothing, so get yous ass over here!"

"Fine fine! Just don't get your head in a twist!"

He walked onto the tree and worked his way into my room. When he realized this was my room he flinched at the sight of me.

"Oh I didn't know you lived here," he said, stepping back.

"Whatever, just don't touch anything. Oh and Daniel!? Imma kill you after this," I told them.

"Your welcome," she stated. Michael and Jake kept giving eachother death stares. I have no idea whats going on right now.

"Michael can you please leave? I was supose to hang with my friends but now your here and ruining everything!" I yelled.

Michael was getting ready to leave out the window when Daniel called him back.

"You know what? Michael you stay. Me and Jake we'll just leave you two alone," she said and left with Jake.

Great, just great. I'm in my room with the worst person on earth.

"Nice room you got here," he said touching some stuff on my dresser.

"Oh thats a shocker! Your being nice for a change!" I said.

"Hey i'm just trynna make small talk here. Plus I still hate you," he replied.

He kept looking at me while biting his lip. "You know, I love your outfit," he told me while coming closer. I hate where this is going.

I was wearing a black sweats, a red tank top and my red and black bulls hat. My tank top was so tight, you could see my navel and black lace bra printing through it.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Cause those are my favourite colors, and they fit my favourite girl," he said.

Gosh...what the fudge did he just say!? What does he mean by his favourite girl.

"You know what, I'm just going to take a qick walk around the block, and by that time you should be gone," I explained as I grabbed my beats and headed out the door.

On my way out, I saw him standing by the door. "How'de you get down there so quick?" I questioned.

"You know, theres something called a window?" he said sarcastically.

"Whatever," I told him and walked aside.

He followed me. "Michael!! What the hell do you want from me!" I yelled as the whole neighbour hood stared.

"I want you babydoll," and with that' he grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer with him. Oh gosh.....where is this going!!?

To be continued......