Chapter 16: Road Trip with Pervy Sage!

" Well, come on Pervy Sage!" Naruto exclaimed as we were walking down the pathway, " I'm on pins and needles! What's this new jutsu you're going to teach us? The last time around it was the walk on water jutsu. Oooh is it walking through fire," Naruto rambled, " Ahw come on Pervy Sage lets hear it already!"

" Alright, enough with the Pervy Sage already. You have no idea how amazing a guy I am, do you?" Pervy Sage questioned.

" Huh? Amazingly Pervy?" Naruto asked and I snickered and Pervy sage got an anime vein.

" It's not our fault, and besides you admitted you were one. You said you wasn't a little one, but that you're a big one." I pointed out and he anime fell.

" You! Alright listen up!" He yelled running up the bridge that was in front of us. He faced us and started to do some weird dance thing, " The Toad Sage is only my cover. Allow me to reveal my true identity. From the North to South from the East to the West, not even the spirits can defeat this Sannin, The white..." I zoned him out bored. I zoned back in when I realized he wasn't talking anymore. 

" Mmmmhm..." Naruto said and we started to walk past the Pervy Sage. I followed them as we continued on our journey. I heard them bring up my dad.

" You resemble the Fourth Hokage so that's the only reason I chose you." Jiraiya said.

" Hey! What about me? That is my dad, ya know?" I angrily exclaimed.

" Your his daughter and act a lot like he did except for the attitude. You got that from your mom." Jiraiya said. Naruto then came running past us.

" Woo hoo! Yea!" Naruto yelled.

" What's up with you?" Jiraiya asked.

" Of I'm like the Fourth Hokage that means I'm almost the same level genius he is. That means I'm on my way to becoming Hokage!" Naruto excitedly yelled. I sweat dropped. How did he get that out of his looks resembling that of the Fourth Hokage's? I questioned myself as Naruto danced around. Then I started to bust out laughing at his next sentence, " No! I just stepped in some dog doo!" Jiraiya let out a sigh then pointed at Naruto.

" The only resemblance you share with the Fourth Hokage is your big headedness and that spiky blonde hair of yours!" Jiraiya exclaimed. Way to be mean!

" What was that, you senile old perv?" Naruto questioned pointing back at him.

" Knock it off!" I yelled, " First off quit talking about my dad! Second off, if you two don't want me to rip off your pointer fingers than I suggest you quit pointing!" Naruto looked scared while Jiraiya smirked.

" How do you plan on hurting me?" He questioned. I grabbed a kunai and threw it at him. Right as it started to go past his head I transported to it grabbing it, using my dad's technique. I kicked down on his shoulder and he fell to the ground, " So you know his jutsu." Jiraiya stood back up, " You're just full of surprises." We continued on walking and I had a feeling we were being followed. I ignored it seeing as how Jiraiya wasn't alarmed. We stopped in a town and took a break as Naruto started to mess with stuff.

" Hey, Pervy Sage? What kind of student was the Fourth Hokage?" Naruto asked. I grabbed my bag and took the picture I had of my mom, dad, and me in it from when I was a baby.

" Well, I think it's safe to say he grows to greatness because of my tutelage. So to land me as a sensei. Well kid lets just say you hit the jack pot okay?" Pervy Sage said. He looked at the picture in my hand, but didn't say anything about it.

" What?" All of the Naruto's asked not believing it.

" Oh what you don't believe me? A good sensei will naturally beget good disciples. That goes without saying."