5) Doctor Imagine

Why hello my friends! Welcome back to another imagine!
Story time!!!!

Isabella POV
My name is Isabella but I like to go by Bella. I am 10 years old but I think I am a big girl cause my mama says I can handle myself.

We are having family over today for Thanksgiving dinner and I am so excited!! You get to eat lots and lots of food and it is soo yummy!!

I am helping mama get the fruit salad ready and mama is letting me cut up the fruit.

I was cutting up the apples when my hand slipped and I accidentally cut my finger.

"Oww owwwie mama I cut my finger!!"

"Ohh sweetie let me see" she spoke, concern lacing her voice.

"Well I guess it's a good thing your uncle is a doctor isn't it?" I was crying because it really hurt and I could see blood all over.

I nodded when I heard the doorbell ring. "Hopefully that is your Uncle Gio and he brought his med kit like usual." My mama said, hurrying to the door.

Giovanni's POV(Uncle Gio)
Luckily I just got someone to cover my shift at the hospital because I really didn't want to miss thanksgiving dinner. My sisters cooking is to die for and I can't wait to see my niece, Bella.

I leave the hospital still in my scrubs and head over to her house. I ring the doorbell and wait for her to answer.

"Hey Gio, I would love to chat but I need you to grab your med kit and come help Bella, she cut her finger" My sister says with panic in her voice.

Shit...I go grab my kit I keep in my car and rush back in the house, immediately seeing a sobbing Bella  and a panicked Rita(my sister).

"Okay everyone, let's just calm down, Rita I need you to leave the room for a second and I will deal with Bella" I yelled out.

Once she was out of the room, I went to Bella to survey the damage.

"Hi Bella, I am going to help you okay? I just need you to stay really still" I say trying to calm her down.

"Uncle Gio it hurts, make it stop" she whimpered, tears still running down her face.

"I am going to do my best sweetie, okay?"

I remove the bloody towel from her hand and see that she sliced her finger all the way up the side, not quite needing stitches but needing to be cleaned and taped.

"Okay darling, let's take you over to the sink and I will clean you up okay?" She nodded and I picked up her small form and brought her over to the sink.

I cleaned her cut while she was squirming in my hold, screaming that she hated me.

I then grabbed ointment and put it on her cut and wrapped it in gauze and kissed it.

"There Bella, all better! Does it hurt anymore?"

"No Uncle Gio, thank you for making it better, and I'm sorry for saying I hate you, I don't hate you." She pouted.

"Aww it's okay sweets, I love you too! Now let's go eat!!"

"Yay!! Food!" She giggled, that amazing sound filling my ears.

The rest of the night was amazing, just as expected and Bella got lots of sympathy from the family.

Awww guys I love kids! Don't you?
Anyways, hope you enjoyed!
Also, I am taking requests for Imagines so send me some please!! They can be any character you want, even if it is a fanfic. Please comment too!

Thanks guys!
-K