14) Nurse Imagine

The Goal for this chapter: 5 votes!
Please and thanks!
Enjoy!

3rd Person POV
At 17 years old, Brielle couldn't have been more independent. Except for the fact that she still lived with her parents of course. But that wasn't her choice. You see, her dad was very overprotective and would do anything to save his little belle from harm's way.

Needing to get dressed for school, she pulled herself up from her bed and stumbled into her walk-in closet. Yeah, she was spoiled, but she tried not to let her vast amount of material goods influence her personality.

She decided on a beige sweater and a plaid skirt, pairing her black heels with it. (⬇️⬇️⬇️)

She hopped down the stairs where the smell of waffles was very pungent

Quickly shoving the delicious food in her mouth, she waved her mother goodbye and stumbled out the door.

Brielle was very clumsy so she was often stumbling everywhere she went. After deciding she would walk today, seeing as it was a sunny day, Brielle started on the sidewalk near her house.

About halfway into the walk, Brielle caught a bump in the sidewalk and tripped, falling face first towards the ground.

Groaning, she sat up, now realizing a liquid was running down her face and her head was throbbing. She felt her knees scraped up and her ankle had a dull pain to it.

"Miss are you okay?" A deep male voice spoke above her.

Looking upwards towards the voice, Brielle saw a tall, brown-haired male looking down at her.

"Oh umm yes I'm fine, just tripped over my own feet" She replied, laughing lightly.

The man extended a hand to her as to help her up, and Brielle took it, smiling at the unknown male near her.

"Thanks" she muttered, climbing to her feet to stand in front of the man.

Taking a full look at him, she noticed he was dressed in light blue scrubs and tennis shoes.

Realizing he was trying to speak to her and she was zoning out, Brielle snapped back into reality.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I asked sheepishly.

He laughed lightly. "I was saying, I think you should get your head looked at. You might have a concussion. If you want, I can take a look at it" he offered.

"Oh that's not necessary, I'll be fine, I need to get to school" she replied, starting to feel anxious.

"Your head is bleeding, your knees are scraped up, and you can barely stand on your ankle. I think it's necessary" he countered, raising one eyebrow.