9) Doctor Imagine (5SOS)

Hi guys! Sorry I have been MIA for so long! Request for @BarbaraSieger5
Hope you like it!

Willow POV
"Willow sweetie time to go to your appointment" my brother Luke yelled from downstairs.

I was terrified, I absolutely hated needles because of what happened when I was younger. I was getting blood drawn and this crazy ass doctor screwed up my vein.

That was only 3 years ago when I was ten but I am still scared something will happen again. I trust my brother and my boyfriend, Ashton to not lead me into danger, but I don't trust the doctors they are leading me to.

I unwillingly finished getting dressed and trudged down the stairs. (Outfit⬇️⬇️⬇️)

When I got downstairs I saw both my brother and my boyfriend waiting for me

When I got downstairs I saw both my brother and my boyfriend waiting for me. They knew how scared I was due to me begging them not to do it, but they wouldn't budge. Ash gave me a grin smile while I glared back.

"Willow you know my friends wouldn't hurt you right? If anything, you will get a few shots, but that is not them purposefully hurting you" he said, sympathetically.

"I know, I just dislike needles very much" I mumbled, trying to stop the tears from spilling.

They both stayed silent as we made our way to the car, getting in and driving to the hospital. The soft music on the radio was the only thing you could hear and the air was so tense you could cut it with a knife.

We arrived and I immediately saw two men waiting outside the entrance. One was wearing a lab coat and the other, scrubs. I glanced again to realize it was Calum and Mikey, my brother's and boyfriend's best friends.

Damn. They must have known I would try to resist.

I shakily got out of the vehicle, trying to stall as much as I could. Luke came behind me and gently pushed me forward whispering, "Princess I won't let anything happen to you, just trust me on this."

I solemnly nodded and walked forward, Cal and Mikey meeting us halfway. "Hey guys, hey Willow, are you ready? We already have an exam room open" Calum greets.

My nerves caught in my throat and I choked out a yes. We all started walking, Cal and Mikey in front of me and Luke and Ash behind me, clearly preventing me from escaping.

We were led into an exam room where I was instructed to sit on the edge of the bed. Ash volunteered to hold my hand and stand next to me while Luke day in the only chair in the small room.

Thankfully I wasn't scared of them checking my heart and lungs and that stuff because I don't think I could handle anymore worries.

Mikey came next to me holding out his stethoscope. "Big deep breaths for me okay Willow?"

I nodded in response and did what he asked, causing him to put the cold metal on my chest. Calum came in front of me with my chart and started asking me questions telling me to nod or shake my head so I didn't disturb Mikey.