8) Doctor Imagine (5SOS)

Hey everyone!!
This is an imagine for @BarbaraSieger5
Thanks!!
Enjoy!!

Becca POV
I woke up with horrible stomach pain today, the worst day to be sick. My brother has a day off from his job and my boyfriend and his friends were supposed to come over to have lunch with us.

My brother, Luke is so overprotective and will definitely know something is wrong if he sees I am holding my stomach. Then he will call his best friends, also known as my boyfriend, Calum, and Mikey to come check me over.

I definitely did not want that. I get so nervous around doctors, that's why when Ash comes over, I make sure he doesn't have any doctor stuff with him.

My boyfriend Ashton is an anesthesiologist, Calum is an ER Doctor, and Mikey is a surgeon.

I make my self look presentable, using some makeup to make my self look not sick, and get dressed in a flowy light blue dress with some strappy sandals. (⬇️⬇️⬇️)

My tummy hurts so bad right now but I don't want to tell my brother in case he tells his friends

My tummy hurts so bad right now but I don't want to tell my brother in case he tells his friends. I just have to hide it really well.

I walk downstairs and fake a smile to my brother so he doesn't suspect anything. I grab my breakfast and sit down at a bar stool and start to eat.

"Hey Becca are you feeling alright? You look like you are in pain or something" he says worriedly. Well shit. I knew he could see through me.

"Yeah perfect, just really hungry" I lied, absolutely not wanting any food whatsoever.

"Ok...well you know Ash, Cal, and Mikey are coming over today right? So you better not be hiding anything" he speaks, giving me one more change to admit I was in pain.

"Yeah I know, any I am not hiding anything Luke" I spoke trying to sound convincing.

He gives me a hard look before sighing and walking away. Phew, that was stressful.

I am washing my plate when the doorbell rings, making Luke answer it.

I overhear a little bit of their conversation which makes me freeze what I am doing.

"Hey guys before you come in, you still have a med kit with you right? I think Becca is sick but she won't admit it. I need your guys help. Especially you Ash, you could be the only one she would talk to" Luke tells them in a quite voice.

This makes my blood boil. How fucking dare they try to trick me behind my back. I know he suspected something but I didn't expect this. Well I know who I am not talking to.

"Aww my baby is not feeling well? I'll talk to her, Calum go get the kit please?" Ashton responds, sympathy in his voice.

He must have nodded because I didn't hear a response. Then I hear heavy footsteps coming towards me so I pretend to keep washing the dishes, also pretending I didn't hear anything.

"Hey babe, how are you?" Ashton says, coming to me and pressing a kiss to my forehead. Is he trying to feel my temperature? Oh my lord. This is going to be a problem.

"Hi Ash, I'm fine, how are you?" Annoyance lacing my voice.

"Just fine? Is there something wrong?" He asks, trying to pry.

Is then that the pain in my stomach becomes sharp and I wince and double over, letting out a cry of help. Perfect timing body...now they all will know.

"Becca? Are you alright? What hurts? Calum, Mikey! Get in here, I need help!" He yells, very concerned.

"No, I am fine, I just ate something wrong" I say trying to convince them, but failing as my voice is pained.

"No Becca you are not fine. Tell me what hurts?" Sternness in his voice.

I whimper at him going into doctor mode and reluctantly croak out, "stomach...really hurts."

He picks me up bridal style and brings me to the couch, laying mg down. Calum comes over to me with the med kit and fires questions while Ash and Mikey take my vitals.

"Okay so where exactly does is hurt? And do you have any other symptoms besides pain?" Cal asks.

"I have been really shaky and I was nauseous when I was eating" I say while pointing to my lower stomach on the right side.

Luke comes over to hold my hands when I start to cry, becoming really scared.

"Shit..alright Becca I think you have an appendicitis. We need to get you to the hospital right now sweetheart" Calum tells me, looking worried.

I sob while Ash picks me up again, bringing me to the car where Luke, Calum, and Mikey are getting in.

We get to the hospital, Ash and Luke still trying to get me to calm down. We run into the ER, them putting me on a gurney and rolling me away from Luke, telling him he has to stay in the waiting room because he isn't a doctor.

"No, I want Luke! I don't want surgery! Please stop!" I scream, thrashing and hitting everyone in the process.

"Shh, hey it's okay Becca. I will be doing the surgery and Ash will be in there too. You can see Luke after. You trust me right? I promise you have no reason to be scared." Mikey states, successfully calming me down.

I meekly nod and reduce my cries to sniffles. They bring me to an operating room and put me on the cold ass table. The nurses hook me up to things while Ash and Mikey scrub up.

"How's she doing?" Ash asks while him and Mikey enter back into the room.

"A little scared but other than that just fine" a nurse tells him.

"Alright babe let's get you to sleep" Ash speaks, putting a new medicine into my IV they put in.

"You will be asleep the whole time and won't feel a thing, and we will see you when you wake up, okay pretty girl?" Mikey smiles under his mask.

I nod, already feeling the effects of the medicine. They chuckle at this and tell me to count down from ten. I get to 7 and darkness creeps it's way into my vision.

Luke POV
I want to be mad but find that worry keeps replacing it. I have been in the waiting room for 2 hours now and they have yet to come and get me.

I knew something was wrong, but I couldn't get her to tell me. I wish she would have told me earlier, then it wouldn't have been such a close call, but I am glad Ash caught it before she fainted or something.

"Family of Becca Hemmings?" A nurse calls out.

"I'm her brother. Is she okay?" I ask while running to her.

"Yes she did very well. Follow me and you can see her. She should be just waking up." She tells me.

I follow her to a room and see my younger sister laying on a white bed with tubes hooked up to her. I tell the nurse thanks and sit by Becca, holding her hands.

Cal comes in as her eyes flutter open. "Sorry I just got a break from my patients, how is she?" He whispers.

"I'm good" a cracked voice speaks up.

"Hey Princess, I am so glad you are okay" I say relief filling my voice.

She gives me a weak smile and Ash and Mikey walk in, telling us how much of a success it was.

They tell us she can go home after a day or two and we all spend the rest of the night watching the small TV the hospital provides.

She now knows to not hide anything from us again and we have a good night.

The end!!
I hope you liked it, and I am sorry if anything is not medically correct. I am not an expert.
Vote, comment, share!
Thanks, K