2) Doctor Imagine Part 2

A/N Hey everyone so I decided to do a part 2 to the first imagine. If you didn't read that then this one won't really make sense. Anyways, have fun reading!!

...

Third person POV
"Is she awake yet?"

"No no yet..how much sedative did you give her?"

"I gave her enough to knock out a person of around 150 pounds. Why?"

"You dumbass! Look at her! She only weighs around 100 pounds at most! What were you thinking? That could have permanent effects if she is medically out for that long!"

"Shit! I'm so sorry man! She looked a lot bigger than 100...what should we do?"

"Just let her sleep it off, hopefully her heart rate doesn't drop too much"

10 hours later

Tyler's POV😏😏
I was doing my rounds when my thoughts went back to Avery. She was so scared and I made it even worse.

"Dr. Connors!"

"Yes Nurse Jane?"

"Your patient in room 207 is awake and crying but won't let anyone go near her."

"Ok I will go there now, thanks"

This made my heart clench. We had her on pain meds and a relaxer in her system but she must be so scared.

I walk in the room and immediately see her struggling on the bed.

"Hey Avery, how are you? Can you look at me please?"

She whimpers then mumbles "please help me....it hurts"

This surprised me, she actually wants me to help her. "Okay I will help you but you need to let me touch you...I need to feel how bad your ribs are, I promise I won't hurt you"

She nods and looks down while I make my way over to her. She goes stiff and watches my every move but won't look me in the eye.

"I am just going to take your vitals, okay love? It won't hurt I promise"

I slowly take her wrist to feel for a pulse but it was very fast, indicating she was terrified right now. But the faster I can get done, the more time she can spend at home.

I then take her blood pressure and temperature, and then look into her eyes, ears, and throat, and then tell her that it all sounds good, trying to keep her calm.

"I am just going to lift your shirt up to feel your ribs okay love? It might hurt but I will be as gentle as I can"

She nods again and I see a tear roll down her cheek. I pull her shirt up and feel around her ribs, feeling 3 broken ones, which makes her cry out in pain.

"Shhh okay I am all done, it's okay, I'm all done"

Once she calmed down a little I warned her about the dangers and what she can and cannot do with her ribs. I also tell her she should ice them on and off and can take some pain medication for the next week.

She nods, not saying anything and calls her mom to pick her up since she had been at the airport picking her stepsister up from college.

I wave her off and hope for the best.

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed the story, please comment and tell me what you think. Also please send me requests and I will do my best to make them. Thanks!
-Kayla